Shooter: Kill, by the way, is feeling fine after being quarantined for COVID-19.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

Don’t think former Gophers football coach Jerry Kill’s presence as overseer of the offense at Texas Christian didn’t have a great impact on former Eden Prairie wideout J.D. Spielman choosing the Horned Frogs over Minnesota for his senior season after leaving Nebraska.

Kill, by the way, is feeling fine after being quarantined for COVID-19.

Go Gophers!!

Jerry Kill ... ultra recruiter ... offensive talent guru ... offensive mastermind ....

He obviously transferred to TCU to fill that WR roll

What wideout doesn’t want to play in a system where the best year of the system (2014) the leading receiver who was a wideout caught 18 balls

I heard Rick was just looking for a coach who could turn his boy into a man using football as his vehicle and who better than Ol Jer to do so

ol' jer' is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. jer' is a fix it guy, he will help fix the issues at tcu on and off the field. jer' has defeated cancer at least 4 if not 5 times. it's no surprise he defeated covid-19 with the same stubborn attitude that has kept him going strong all these years.

I hope and pray that the sarcasm some of you are employing doesn't deprive me of future updates on Ol' Jer'. Shooter sees them and thinks, "Screw GH. I'm not giving them any more scoops on Coach Kill. Hmm ... I wonder if Jim Carter is busy."

Reactions: Go4

He obviously transferred to TCU to fill that WR roll

What wideout doesn’t want to play in a system where the best year of the system (2014) the leading receiver who was a wideout caught 18 balls
Replay that Purdue pick 6 going into halftime for anyone who needs to understand jerryball.

Replay that Purdue pick 6 going into halftime for anyone who needs to understand jerryball.
I understand jerryball

build a good defense. Run an offense that shortens the game. Attempt to out execute opponents over a smaller number of plays.

60% of the time it works, every time

it actually as a strategy isn’t that different from what Fleck tries to do. Difference is the style of offense

I understand jerryball

build a good defense. Run an offense that shortens the game. Attempt to out execute opponents over a smaller number of plays.

it actually as a strategy isn’t that different from what Fleck tries to do. Difference is the style of offense

True to an extent; though Fleck focuses on limiting plays for the other team... Sometimes it felt like Kill was fine slowing down to the point he took our offense out of rhythm. Fleck’s offense is also much more balanced and explosiveness is certainly there with his ability to develop receivers and with how effective our line is.

Am I mistaken that Kill is no longer the HC at MN?

I understand jerryball

Certainly helps to have a good QB...a perrenial failing for our beloved institution until recent times...

How many times a game will 'Ol country Jer ask JD to run up the middle?

Does every single article about Jerry Kill, have to use the words "He is feeling fine?"

No. Some articles include lines such as "Jerry Kill starts new job at XYZ University".
01eOgrn.gif

Top Bottom