Shooter: In three games for the University of Houston football team, ex-Gophers wideout Seth Green has two receptions for a total 11 yds & 0 rushes

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

In three games for the University of Houston football team, ex-Gophers wideout Seth Green from Woodbury has two receptions for a total 11 yards and no rushes.

Go Gophers!!

Give him the ball! Seriously, it's unlikely Houston has someone better in short yardage. The Gophers ranked #1 in the nation in short yardage conversions in 2019 and probably rather high in 2020 as well.

He went there to get a shot at being a WR right? If so, at least he gave it a try.

Grass ain’t always greener.
For a non nfl guy to get grad school fully paid for at a program he wanted to be in might be worth it

Even if you love playing football, being at the u of m from age 18-24 might feel like your life is stalling out. I wouldn’t have wanted another year of undergrad even if it was free

Ah, ok thanks. I wonder if on his size/athleticism alone, that he might get a shot at a camp for some team.
There are a lot of guys with size and athleticism that aren’t good enough football players to get a shot at the nfl

3 catches 21 yards and 2 TD’s is what I found.
I thought I remembered seeing that he scored in week 1, so your stats make more sense. I also thought I saw a post that he was elected captain for that first game...

They are foolish not to put him in there as an H-Back down on the goal line. That was a money play for us when he was here!

Top Bottom