Shocking -- Gray @ 24 in ESPN Top 25

really not that shocking since he plays the premiere position and has the potential for a monster year if the last few games were any indication.

They must be going out of there way to try and get at least one player from each team in the top 25.

They must be going out of there way to try and get at least one player from each team in the top 25.

Yeah, they're probably going to put a player from each of the 124 D-1 FBS teams into a Top 25 list.

Husker fans have a right to be mad. Last week the same two writers rated B1G QB's and had Martinez over Gray -- only to reverse it overall. All we know about this is that both QB's are good and both writers suck.

If he stays healthy he is gonna put up monster numbers.
If healthy 2000 and 1200 15 and 10 would not shock me.

If the team starts winning games he will get a lot of national love.

Best athlete in the football program since maroney.

If he stays healthy he is gonna put up monster numbers.
If healthy 2000 and 1200 15 and 10 would not shock me.

If the team starts winning games he will get a lot of national love.

Best athlete in the football program since maroney.

Agreed.

If you look at last season he either had a rating over 120 or 100 yards rushing in seven of 11 games played, including four of the last five with two wins in this five games and a strong showing at MSU. He exceeded both of these stats In the final game against U of I.

I think he became a better passer as the season went on. His play over the last five (except for Wisconsin) was all conference type play. I'm hopeful he won't miss a beat. If he plays like he did last year at the end of the year I think we're going to be back to winning our NC games for the first time in a while.

Top Bottom