Sherels

DLguy

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Sherels afraid of contact? It is so hard to watch him play. He tries to make tackles with his back. Anytime they run the ball his way he get owned by the receiver and just back peddles the who time. I just really get frustrated watching him as he is the softest football player I have ever seen. Is our depth at CB that bad that we have to play him.

Is it just me, or is Sherels afraid of contact? It is so hard to watch him play. He tries to make tackles with his back. Anytime they run the ball his way he get owned by the receiver and just back peddles the who time. I just really get frustrated watching him as he is the softest football player I have ever seen. Is our depth at CB that bad that we have to play him.

unfortunately, we had a lot of guys trying to get away with nothing but "arm tackles" today, which in turn opened up a few big runs for osu.

Traye Simmons is just as soft.

Our CB's have clearly demonstrated this season that they are afraid of contact. We need some CB's that are not afraid to lay the wood.

Collado seems to like to hit. Too bad he isn't the greatest in coverage.

I seriously this this same thread comes up every week and the same posts come up, all our corners are soft and collado likes to hit but sucks at coverage, yadadadadadada.....next

Soft? Are you aware he was 2nd on the team in tackles today? He is a 165lb corner who get people on the ground, I'll take that all day.

He's not that big man...and I know from being that size in H.S. football (5,8 155) If ur a smaller guy you don't hit high very often. You can't really...if he goes high on a RB or even an average WR at this level he's gonna get trucked.

He's not that big man...and I know from being that size in H.S. football (5,8 155) If ur a smaller guy you don't hit high very often. You can't really...if he goes high on a RB or even an average WR at this level he's gonna get trucked.

I agree. He was going low on Pryor most of the time. Pryor probably outweighs him by about 60-70 lb (not to mention he's about 6 inches taller). Marcus goes high on him and he has no chance.

Top Bottom