Shannon Brooks Leads Arizona Rattlers to Top Seed in IFL Western Conference

That makes me very happy! He is a great running back! Felt bad about all the injuries he had in college and proud of how he dealt/faced/shared the struggles mentally! Keep running Shannon!

Good for him! Been a big fan of him since this Purdue play.

Great to see him still playing and doing well. It was too bad about the injuries he had to deal with, his stats put him right outside the top 10 in all time rushing yards and TDs. No doubt he gets in there if he was healthy. Regardless, a great Gopher player.

Maybe this will open up an XFL spot for him.

Maybe this will open up an XFL spot for him.
once upon a time I was living in Iowa. they had an indoor football team. their QB was some guy named Kurt Warner.

sometimes it's all about getting the right opportunity at the right time with the right organization.

I'm not saying that Brooks will wind up in the NFL hall of fame. But, if you have talent, that will create opportunities.

Good for him! Been a big fan of him since this Purdue play.

Great to see him still playing and doing well. It was too bad about the injuries he had to deal with, his stats put him right outside the top 10 in all time rushing yards and TDs. No doubt he gets in there if he was healthy. Regardless, a great Gopher player.

once upon a time I was living in Iowa. they had an indoor football team. their QB was some guy named Kurt Warner.

sometimes it's all about getting the right opportunity at the right time with the right organization.

I'm not saying that Brooks will wind up in the NFL hall of fame. But, if you have talent, that will create opportunities.
The legendary Iowa Barnstormers!!!!

Top Bottom