Shameless plug

Doogie

Reaction score
Filling in tomorrow...solo...on AM 1500 KSTP -- am1500.com for streaming purposes -- 4 - 5:30 p.m. Taking over for the vacationing Matt Thomas...plan to talk Gophers early...efforting a guest, but being told no one likely available...so can't go at it me for a lack of effort...same deal I ran into a lot while at that other station...but will take calls...hope you can listen...we'll talk new offense, predictions, Brewster, etc...

Awesome Doogie glad to hear it. I like Matt's show when I have listened. Other than Superstar and Paul Allen, don't care much for the old station. That being said I would love KFAN to get the broadcasts from the evil neighbor (Learfield wake up). Better demographics and maybe someone would actually produce and promote the games.

Matt Thomas is awful at his job, so it'll be nice hearing a change on my way home as i flip through the AM selections.

Doogie, I promise to tune in if you agree to never again write "efforting a guest" in a GopherHole post.

Filling in tomorrow...solo...on AM 1500 KSTP -- am1500.com for streaming purposes -- 4 - 5:30 p.m. Taking over for the vacationing Matt Thomas...plan to talk Gophers early...efforting a guest, but being told no one likely available...so can't go at it me for a lack of effort...same deal I ran into a lot while at that other station...but will take calls...hope you can listen...we'll talk new offense, predictions, Brewster, etc...
How about Chad Hartman as a guest? He's known for his balance opinion of Brewster and the squad.

How about Chad Hartman as a guest? He's known for his balance opinion of Brewster and the squad.

yeah, and then maybe doogie can follow it up with a pat reusse spot to talk gophers and brewster! :rolleyes:

hartman = yuck

reusse = YUCK (or you can replace the "Y" with an "F" as well)

Top Bottom