Shama: Jerry Kill will see an interesting prospect coming to Fort Worth next year, Alexander Honig, who lives in Germany

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Former Gophers head coach Jerry Kill, now a special assistant at TCU, will see an interesting prospect coming to Fort Worth next year. Alexander Honig, who lives in Germany, has verbally committed to TCU and prompted an Associated Press story awhile ago that detailed his 6-6 height, skills and potential.

Go Gophers!!

Best of luck to that man.

Having said that I'll never forget that winter where going into a bowl game and Jerry raved about the WRs he had upcoming and how he wished they could play in the bowl game and the next year: -crickets-.

Pre hype by Jerry doesn't go far with me.

Having said that I'll never forget that winter where going into a bowl game and Jerry raved about the WRs he had upcoming and how he wished they could play in the bowl game and the next year: -crickets-.

Why would you demean the greatness of Desmond Gant, Isaiah Gentry, and Melvin Holland?

Every summer ‘qb is confident and the wrs are ready’. Every stupid year.

It is Shama, but in what way does this little nugget qualify as being a Minnesota Sports Headliners? Last I checked, Kill doesn't coach here and the recruit has zero ties to Minnesota. Is Shama really that desperate for content that he has to add a note about a TCU recruit? Kill isn't even the kids position coach, he just happens to be on the staff for the moment until he decides to hop to some other job.

Der alte Jer ist ein Balltrainer, es ist wer er ist, es liegt ihm im Blut. Er macht aus Jungen Männer und Fußball ist sein Fahrzeug. es ist keine überraschung, dass selbst jemand in deutschland weiß, dass jer 'ein fix it guy ist, und jedes mentoring, das alexnader braucht oder das er braucht, kann er von jer' bei tcu bekommen.

ol' jer is a ball coach, it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. it's no surprise that even someone in germany knows that jer' is a fix it guy, and any mentoring that alexnader needs or fixing that he needs, he can get from jer' at tcu.

It is Shama, but in what way does this little nugget qualify as being a Minnesota Sports Headliners? Last I checked, Kill doesn't coach here and the recruit has zero ties to Minnesota. Is Shama really that desperate for content that he has to add a note about a TCU recruit? Kill isn't even the kids position coach, he just happens to be on the staff for the moment until he decides to hop to some other job.
It's under his "Worth Nothing" headline. BTW, for something else worth nothing, he also list off all the professional athletes/coaches that live in Edina.

It's under his "Worth Nothing" headline. BTW, for something else worth nothing, he also list off all the professional athletes/coaches that live in Edina.
Does he include what day they take their garbage out?...and wether they discharge grass clippings from their mower out into the gutter, or thoughtfully aim them back onto their yard?

Shama floated that IA would be the first home game. Ummm, everyone with a friend employed at the u knew it was a crossover game with most signs pointing MD. He should be better plugged in after 30 years.

Did Shama even do a story on the Gophers own interesting German recruit Melle Kreuder?

Der alte Jer ist ein Balltrainer, es ist wer er ist, es liegt ihm im Blut. Er macht aus Jungen Männer und Fußball ist sein Fahrzeug. es ist keine überraschung, dass selbst jemand in deutschland weiß, dass jer 'ein fix it guy ist, und jedes mentoring, das alexnader braucht oder das er braucht, kann er von jer' bei tcu bekommen.

ol' jer is a ball coach, it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. it's no surprise that even someone in germany knows that jer' is a fix it guy, and any mentoring that alexnader needs or fixing that he needs, he can get from jer' at tcu.
Balltrainer is one of my new favorite words.

I thought someone said or implied a while ago that he had to return home to Germany and due to difficulties getting visas that he might not even return to campus this school year?

I thought someone said or implied a while ago that he had to return home to Germany and due to difficulties getting visas that he might not even return to campus this school year?
More JK and less MK. Ok?

Excited for shama’s Brewster recruiting headlines as well

per Shama:

Former Gophers head coach Jerry Kill, now a special assistant at TCU, will see an interesting prospect coming to Fort Worth next year. Alexander Honig, who lives in Germany, has verbally committed to TCU and prompted an Associated Press story awhile ago that detailed his 6-6 height, skills and potential.

Go Gophers!!
You think good old lightening in a bottle jer will still be coaching there next year ? He will accept and quit 3 jobs by then. Country jer mr bs artist

Top Bottom