Shama: It will be interesting to see if U athletic director Mark Coyle is mentioned for the Florida State job.

True, but those two stories are two of the "bigger nuts" to find in the recent archive of Gopher sports.
Will freely admit that the only time I read Shooter/s stuff is when it is posted here. I am sure he comes up with decent stuff from time to time. But some of the stuff he comes up with is just comically stupid as well.

I think Shama and Shooter should just get it over with and report that they have heard there is interest in razing the entire UofM Minneapolis campus in favor of a new airport because after all, I just said it.

Serious question. Why even post his stuff? Who normally posts his stuff?

since hes clearly never right or has anything worth reading.

its like were click bait
@BleedGopher does a remarkable job in posting anything and everything Gopher sports related. Must have some google alert or whatever.

Some of if is gibberish (like anything from Shama) but I appreciate it and I am very unlikely to happen across 99% of the info they pass along, and really appreciate their dedication to Gopher sports.

I think Shama and Shooter should just get it over with and report that they have heard there is interest in razing the entire UofM Minneapolis campus in favor of a new airport because after all, I just said it.
I was really thinking of starting a new post stating that as fact just to see the reaction.

Top Bottom