Shama: Hope the University of Minnesota takes the opportunity to recognize and celebrate the 60th anniversary of the 1960 team

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Worth Noting

Hope the University of Minnesota takes the opportunity to recognize and celebrate the 60th anniversary of the school’s last national championship football team, the 1960 Golden Gophers.

Go Gophers!!

I hope so. Hopefully it's on PJ's radar.
I'm sure it is. Connecting the past to the present is one of the things he keeps saying. I would be shocked if he didn't do something for the 60th anniversary of that team since he wasn't coach here for the 50th.

I'm sure it is. Connecting the past to the present is one of the things he keeps saying. I would be shocked if he didn't do something for the 60th anniversary of that team since he wasn't coach here for the 50th.
I hate to say it, I don't remember them doing much (anything?) for the 50th. Granted, that was Brew's last year (plus Horton interim) and Brew didn't seem to have much time for past players and Horton was probably oblivious to it being thrust into the interim job partway through the season (can't really blame Horton).

I hate to say it, I don't remember them doing much (anything?) for the 50th. Granted, that was Brew's last year (plus Horton interim) and Brew didn't seem to have much time for past players and Horton was probably oblivious to it being thrust into the interim job partway through the season (can't really blame Horton).

Horton's 100% win rate for Floyd will be hard to beat!

Hell even 50/50 in trophy games...

Top Bottom