Shama: Approximately 200 tickets remain for TCU, then standing room only tix avail

Last season I went to 3 vikings home games, never paid more than $50/ticket to sit lower level between the 30s. One game it only cost $30/ticket. Don't know where your brother has been buying his tickets from but there were plenty of cheap tickets last year. This year I expect the vikes to be a little better and the tickets a little more expensive.

Yeah i'm not sure where he gets them but he usually sits around the 50 a few rows up. Everywhere he goes (Lambeau, KC, Chi) he gets this. My point is that he spends even less money sitting up top.

Stubhub is your only option, then (though most seats for TCF still offer a great view of the game, I understand not wanting to be top row in bench seating if at all possible). Still some decent seats on there for just above face value (section 207, row 27 for $54.90)

Def not my only option. Ever heard of craigslist or scalping? Cmon bro

Stubhub is now down to 1,090.

As a seller you have access to data which shows "recent sales", and 225 tickets have sold today. Generally, the number of tickets sold per day increases leading into a game so expect all Stubhub tickets to sell.

If the rate picks up like I expect, the price will also shoot up. Buy your tickets now while you can still get tix for $53 each.

291 tickets left by my count and 21 in the outdoor club

There are about 80 tickets in Section 220. It's an easy section to miss, because on the map, it's colored yellow like the student section.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

There are about 80 tickets in Section 220. It's an easy section to miss, because on the map, it's colored yellow like the student section.

Yep, missed that one. Why do you suppose they have that colored yellow?

I just checked 220, it's down to 61 tickets, so that's about 20 sold in the last couple hours. 230 is down to 28. After that, its pretty much single seats.

Are most of the StubHub tickets vendors that distribute them to street scalpers for day-of sales? Or is it usually a totally different pool of tickets?

Wow only 931 on Stubhub now. Too excited for Thursday. Not getting much done at work this week lol. :rockon:

So does every last ticket have to sell for them to start standing room only?

So does every last ticket have to sell for them to start standing room only?

I would think they'll start selling SRO when there are only single tickets still left, but I'm not exactly sure.

I would think they'll start selling SRO when there are only single tickets still left, but I'm not exactly sure.

Oh and prepare for MASSIVE whining from visiting and first time fans who try to take their first toilet break at half time. :banghead::banghead:

I counted about 220 tickets, mostly singles. The only places with seats together is 220 with about 40, 230 with about 20, 152A with 7, and the outdoor club with 6. Walk-up sales should easily take care of the rest.

Update...not counting singles:

220: 26 tickets remain
230: 15 tickets remain
152a: Only singles remain

Looks like outdoor and indoor club are also both sold out.

STUBHUB SALES UPDATE:

Raw data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vPV1K4qnM6mM-tVPtmjOt48DSBIZtQY2IJ4idUXC75k/edit?usp=sharing

On the spreadsheet, the most current data is on the far right in columns AZ and BG.

Analysis: As a seller on Stubhub you are allowed to view recent sales data. The idea behind this is that the seller will be able to effectively price their tickets. I use this data when selling tickets to track the rate of sales, which can often be used to predict whether prices will increase or start to fall.

Tickets sold per day

**Please note Stubhub has a weird clock. Sales marked 9/2 actually start at 7 PM CST on 9/1. Likewise, sales marked 9/1 start at 7 PM on 8/31, etc.

9/2: 154 tickets so far.
9/1: 257 tickets.
8/31: 224 tickets.

I could go back and pull more data, but the sales numbers included above reflect all sales via Stubhub from 8/31 to the time of this posting.

Overall, I thought the rate of sale today would pick up. And with 827 tickets left on Stubhub given this rate of sales outlined above the supply may exceed demand slightly, so prices may fall slightly tomorrow afternoon.... but don't get mad at me if they don't.

I count 9 tickets left, not counting singles. 9. Section 220 has 5 in a row, while section 230 has two places with two seats together.

Just checked 234 has 5 in a row, so it's 14 I count.

Noe Section 220 has 15 non-single seats. I think what's happening is that people are putting seats in their shopping cart, and they are temporarily held, then they let them go. It's like they are thinking about it, but not pulling the trigger on the purchase.

I count 9 tickets left, not counting singles. 9. Section 220 has 5 in a row, while section 230 has two places with two seats together.

Damn it, somebody buy them. What's more, there has to be a lot of lonely, single guys with nothing better to do than to pick a single seat since they won't be picking up anything else. C'mon, everyone do their part!

Only Singles left

Damn it, somebody buy them. What's more, there has to be a lot of lonely, single guys with nothing better to do than to pick a single seat since they won't be picking up anything else. C'mon, everyone do their part!

Looks to me like they are all gone now! SRO tickets are now available online. Let's pack some more folks in there.

Just tried to buy SRO for friends, they are either sold out or haven't put inventory in them yet because it said none were available.

Just tried to buy SRO for friends, they are either sold out or haven't put inventory in them yet because it said none were available.

Hey Homer. Give it a shot again. It worked for me. You have to move down the menu and click on the bubble next to Standing Room. Then go back up and put your quantity in. That "unavailable" thing disappears when you do that.

Thanks! That worked, what a terrible design, even if you select the quantity and then the bubble it fails. You have to go to the bottom, select the section, then go back up and select the quantity.

Top Bottom