Seven Years of the Row the Boat Culture

You can quibble with one or two of these numbers, but it's a great resume over seven years.

You can quibble with one or two of these numbers, but it's a great resume over seven years.
Wait...so he hasn't brought Gameday and been rated in the CFP for the first time at four different schools?

dpo or spoofin comin' to keep it real in...

DarlingFemaleFlyinglemur.webp

PJ makes changes happen.

Spoofin's signature might grow after he see that.

I don’t know.... I thought it seemed like a pretty impressive advertisement. Is there something on it false?
By Fleck math shouldn’t it be 5 years of Row The Boat when you factor in the two year zeros?
;)

By Fleck math shouldn’t it be 5 years of Row The Boat when you factor in the two year zeros? ;)
I mean it should have a WMU logo there too or no logos at all because it isn’t an ad about the U it is an ad about PJ (which had to be hard for him because we all know he is all about the kids). But the data is right, I think? It isn’t like saying we won 4 of our last 5 games or something that is just false like that. Although, some are saying the 39# is a lie, but I don’t know how to audit that and don’t feel like wasting 15-minutes doing that.

We were ranked 25th in final CFP rankings one year in Kill/Claeys era so technically that isnt accurate

Is "8 rivalry game wins" in seven years anything to brag about? There are four trophy games in the B1G. The only way the math works is if CMU and EMU are rivals for WMU. So it's an 8-8 record against rivals, only 2-6 in the B1G. Odd thing to include, IMO.

Still not sure what "row the boat" has to do with this university. I know the whole story so no need to remind me.

He does bring out the trolls! The U is promoting him as the huge asset that he is. He and his Row the Boat is the culture of football at the U and we are proud and delighted to have him. Go Gophers!!

No offense, but I don't think you know the whole story when you say "still not sure what row the boat has to do with this university."
No offense, but RTB doesn’t mean what it originally did. It wasn’t always a marketing slogan.

And at Western Michigan.......and wherever he goes next.

Reactions: TAW

Wait........39 NFL players?! Please tell me hes not counting players who got training camp invites but never played in a game.

Simply a recruiting tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

We'll probably see a similar chart this time of year every year during the recruiting season.

The 39 NFL players.
I assume that is the number he at some point coached somewhere as a position coach or head coach who made an NFL Camp?

The 39 NFL players.
I assume that is the number he at some point coached somewhere as a position coach or head coach who made an NFL Camp?
Wouldn’t have to be in the last 7 years tho - per the ad? Oh, never mind.....

Simply a recruiting tool. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, this is more of an easy way to make a progress report with some simple details. Obviously there's more context with everything Fleck has done as a coach but this is a good breakdown that shows he puts teams in the "right direction."

Top Bottom