Seth Green

I am not interested in being an asset to this board. Most posters hate my guts. May primary mission in GopherHole is to provide factual information about the issues at hand to people who read GopherHole but don't post. My secondary mission is to call out posters like you who have half-ass opinions but nothing to back them up. You are one of may main targets because you are one of the biggest offenders. Plus, you are an asshole.

I happen to believe the attorneys on this board, far more than you will ever know.

I happen to believe the attorneys on this board, far more than you will ever know.

I don't think you are paying attention to the right ones. Some of the attorneys on this board are full of sh*t.

Social justice warrior upnorthgo4 coming the rescue of gopherholers with his great and unending knowledge.

May primary mission in GopherHole is to provide factual information about the issues at hand to people who read GopherHole but don't post.

How many of those do you think come here looking for you to provide this info? Hint: Rhymes with hero.

When you express "fact", do you go beyond the EOAA report and your documented mistrust of football players? In what world is the EOAA report "fact"?

You do realize none of your "targets" have condoned anything the players did - we simply want to point out the bias of this report, and the joke this Title IX system is. I get it is hard for uninformed ignorant folks to make that distinction, but please give it a try.

Finally, I'm curious why you don't address the statement you made a day <B>before </B> the report was released that you "sure weren't going to believe a group of football players over this girl"? Sure sounds like a guy who is only interested in facts. Tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you are paying attention to the right ones. Some of the attorneys on this board are full of sh*t.

Tell me 1 time I have been full of sh!t. I can point to tons of examples of your crappy lunacy.

I am too busy trying to educate you. Believe me when I tell you that it has been uphill struggle.

Most people educate themselves on a subject before attempting to educate others. It's just common sense. It's hard to teach something you don't know. You just come off as a babbling idiot.

He may not be a complete idiot but he certainly has an agenda. It's okay...he already said he is taken his millions elsewhere.

I am too busy trying to educate you. Believe me when I tell you that it has been uphill struggle.

My favorite opinion of certain folks. "I have my opinion and if you don't agree with me you are wrong." Get off your high horse. No one needs you to educate them. Post your opinion and respect that others have their own.

The thing that the goosesteppers like UpNorth don't want to tell you is that every person in the report, victim included had inconsistencies in their stories. The EOAA said that the people they favored had recollection problems and the ones they didn't like were lying.

The thing that the goosesteppers like UpNorth don't want to tell you is that every person in the report, victim included had inconsistencies in their stories. The EOAA said that the people they favored had recollection problems and the ones they didn't like were lying.

If you're a student at the U, you had better watch out. Words like that could get you in front of the EOAA for harassment!

NM

I am not sure if Seth was in the apartment or not. Some have stated he was not. I am disgusted by what I have read from those who participated in the sexual activity. They can all be expelled in my opinion. But for any of the players who were not even there and are being punished for providing
False information a year long suspension appears to be a bit too harsh.

Agreed. People are acting like all 10 players are in the same situation. They aren't.

5 players allegedly committed sexual assault. They deserve a right to a fair hearing but they're in a lot of trouble no matter what.

4 players did not touch the woman (as far as we know) but were allegedly in the room when the alleged sexual assault happened. They certainly should have done something to stop it if they were there, but a 1 year suspension for just that is completely unfair.

1 player allegedly lied about the players who were allegedly in the room when the alleged sexual assault happened. He got either 1 year of probation or 1 year of suspension. Either is way too harsh when the situation is so unclear.

People need to get it out of their heads that the players were mainly the first five.

10 to 20 men had sex with her. A dozen or more used condoms on the ground. This wasn't just 5 players. Read the report.

10 to 20 men had sex with her. A dozen or more used condoms on the ground. This wasn't just 5 players. Read the report.

I did, twice. And that is her spotty recollection (her words and investigators). There was no evidence to support that any more than the 5 named had sex with her.

Read the report.

There were over a dozen condoms on the ground, but it seems like she had sex with some of the men multiple times, so you can't draw conclusions as to how many men had sex with her.

She claims that 10-20 men had sex with her, but she also claims that she doesn't remember much of it and she only specifically remembered the first 5. It's certainly possible that the other men had sex with her, but there isn't nearly enough evidence that they did to say that they did.

Even if you believe the woman's story 100%, even with her spotty recollection, that isn't even conclusive enough to say that anyone other than the initial 5 committed sexual assault.

There were over a dozen condoms on the ground, but it seems like she had sex with some of the men multiple times, so you can't draw conclusions as to how many men had sex with her.

She claims that 10-20 men had sex with her, but she also claims that she doesn't remember much of it and she only specifically remembered the first 5. It's certainly possible that the other men had sex with her, but there isn't nearly enough evidence that they did to say that they did.

Even if you believe the woman's story 100%, even with her spotty recollection, that isn't even conclusive enough to say that anyone other than the initial 5 committed sexual assault.
Fair enough. Cant argue with that.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

And this continues to be the issue for me...there is not enough evidence that any of the 5 committed sexual assault. There is a claim, there was a criminal investigation that didn't meet the necessary level to charge them with a crime and even the EOAA left doubt about it being criminal assault but based on their logic they believe it is more likely than less likely (even though they never saw the medical report which showed no evidence of rape or the video that the police say showed consent).

Top Bottom