Seth Davis picks Gopher upset over Spartans

Seth Davis is Dreaming. I hope the Gophers win, but not without our leading defender. Against M State, you must play good defense and stay close. We don't match up well. This is a must win for the Gophers to have a chance at the NCAA tournament. Hopefully the Vikings have better luck!

I'm expecting a close game. MSU needs to lose a game sometime, so go Gophers.

MSU by 15+
We outworked them last time... Izzo will have them ready.

It depends...

Home cookin' might actually play a role in this one.

If the refs don't let Green and Nix push, shove, and hip check Iverson and Sampson around the lane for 40 minutes like they did in Breslin, the Gophers could have a chance.

Bottom line, it's the same for every team in the league: It's tough to win on the road in the BT, for a variety of reasons.

Well, this game opened as a pick 'em so it won't be a very big "upset".

Our leading defender is playing. But yeah, I think Lucas is going to drive on Devoe and Cobbs all day.

Seth Davis is Dreaming. I hope the Gophers win, but not without our leading defender. Against M State, you must play good defense and stay close. We don't match up well. This is a must win for the Gophers to have a chance at the NCAA tournament. Hopefully the Vikings have better luck!

I will be shocked if the Spartans somehow get a win at U of M. I don't see any way that happens. Michigan State has been playing like mess. Turnovers, poor halfcourt offense and stupid jump shots are going to doom MSU.

Unless things are drastically different than the first half of the season, UofM is going to win by 6 points. Nothing worse in basketball than a jump shooting team. And that is exactly what the Spartans have become.

Top Bottom