set our starting 22

upnorthkid

Reaction score
this thread is no way a bash on any of the coaches nor is it intended to be. i'm not questioning the job they're doing or anything of that nature. i was just curious as to who we, as fans, feel that the best possible line ups would come from on offense and defense. you can make a line up playing for the future, trying to win now, or just putting the kids in you like. I was just curious as to how we, as people who don't really see a ton of practices, see them in the weight room, etc., view the players vs how the staff sees them.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/092613aaa.html

linked is the depth chart that was released prior to the game

I feel bad that you don't have any replies to your post upnorthkid so I stopped by to leave one.

I have no response to your post and I can't imagine what you were going for when you posted it but I do wish you the best of luck on your next thread.

Just a suggestion, post what you think and others will know what to do instead of posting instructions of what you would like us to do.

I feel bad that you don't have any replies to your post upnorthkid so I stopped by to leave one.

I have no response to your post and I can't imagine what you were going for when you posted it but I do wish you the best of luck on your next thread.

Just a suggestion, post what you think and others will know what to do instead of posting instructions of what you would like us to do.

was going to. ran out of time. main changes on offense as i don't claim to be good at evaluating a line nor do i have knowledge of the players, but i'd be starting wolitarski and maye at wr w/ harbison in the slot (less 2 TE or 1 TE/1 FB sets)

on defense, i feel like we've got a pretty solid line up and there's not much that i would change. I'm more just wondering if people think we've got guys not playing much that could have a more substantial impact on the field. but yeah it was pretty unclear.

Kill rotates about 35- 40 players on both sides of the ball depending on injuries. The only 3 I thought
Would be in more of the mix was Carter, ( RS currently) Harold Legania DT, and DT Hinojosa. I'm going by what I saw in the practices and Spring Game. I guess Hinojosa has been dinged up. Legania has got some reps in toward the end of a couple of the blowouts. I should add Berkley Edward to the mix also. Other than that I think the coaches rotation of players has been spot on.

Kill rotates about 35- 40 players on both sides of the ball depending on injuries. The only 3 I thought
Would be in more of the mix was Carter, ( RS currently) Harold Legania DT, and DT Hinojosa. I'm going by what I saw in the practices and Spring Game. I guess Hinojosa has been dinged up. Legania has got some reps in toward the end of a couple of the blowouts. I should add Berkley Edward to the mix also. Other than that I think the coaches rotation of players has been spot on.

Yeah...I though legania would play more. Is Hinojosa red shirting? I think Berkley would have been in the mix if he hadn't gotten hurt. Now the problem is that during the season, they only go live for about 1 hour per week and it is never 11 on 11. Hard to get into the mix and prove that you won't fall apart as a FR without those reps. I suspect he is working with the scout team and after MI, will hopefully get some live reps with the first team offense. If it goes well, we may see him after the bye as a big time change of pace. If it doesn't go well, I suspect that Kill announces that he will red shirt and he stops dressing for games. Just a guess.

Top Bottom