seriously where are the moderators on this board?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the way that flaming, idiot trolls like 4starrecruit (a.k.a. wren), dinkything, headscout, etc, etc, etc. are allowed to come to this site to flame day after day after day is getting ridiculous!

don't get me wrong. if it was just once in a while that would be a different thing. but why these flaming piles of crap are allowed to go on almost non-stop (all the while bringing gopherhole down with them) with seemingly no attempt at moderation/banishment is beyond me.

:confused:

the way that flaming, idiot trolls like 4starrecruit (a.k.a. wren), dinkything, headscout, etc, etc, etc. are allowed to come to this site to flame day after day after day is getting ridiculous!

don't get me wrong. if it was just once in a while that would be a different thing. but why these flaming piles of crap are allowed to go on almost non-stop (all the while bringing gopherhole down with them) with seemingly no attempt at moderation/banishment is beyond me.

I agree, he is making it so hard to read and enjoy GH. He is turning GH into the comment section in the Strib blog which if you been there lately seems like the blackhole.

its called a message board

people should be able to post whatever message they want to post, you don't need to read it nor is anybody forcing you to even visit this website.

This site has always been a steaming garbage dump. It is the business plan.

The other site tosses you if you say anyting not 100% positive while this site allows anything and everything.

You should be able to post constructive criticism whenever you want. The people that make this board hard to read just bring up the same old BS in almost every post. I have no problem with differing opinions, but if you're being difficult just for the sake of being difficult, f off.

Wren has been banned from this site before and assuming he continues on in his standard ways, he will be again. Just give it time. Yes, he is annoying, but nothing he has done recently is "bannable."

The thing with Wren is that he starts out slowly. Then he keeps getting more and more ridiculous as he realizes what kind of crap he can get away with. Eventually he will cross the line and he will be booted again.

The best strategy? Ignore him completely. He desperately needs attention so if he doesn't get it, he will go to extremes. Those extremes will be something worth banning him over.

Being a Gopher fan certainly has its ups and downs, but a constant is putting up with Loon and Wren. It's unfortunate, but every fanbase has some just like them.

people should be able to post whatever message they want to post, you don't need to read it nor is anybody forcing you to even visit this website.

The moderators of this board should also be able to ban anybody they deem to be bringing down the quality of the board. I've recently stopped reading the football forum because I can't stand the circular arguments that keep on coming up time after time after time. It is posters like 4starrecruit that drive people away from a site. If the moderators ban him, I'd probably start reading it more often again.

The quality of a forum is important. I'm all for banning one now and then. I'd start with wren and go from there.

I will note, that I left the strib and ended up here because of wren and loon. I'll do the same if they begin ruining every post like they did there.

Apparently they haven't seen my rant from earlier yet. I don't post that often on here, but I enjoy reading about the Gophers everyday here. But it's getting to where I can't get any meaningful info or an enjoyable read from this site anymore. The occasional flame is understandable and sometime entertaining, but this is getting ridiculous when it's literally in every thread.

clearly a flaming liberal

also, yes, this site has become a steaming pile of sh!t, too many loony fuc&s trolling the board making the true meaning of the board (to discuss current Gopher events) impossible. There are plenty of posters on here who make objective comments/opinions on the current events, saying that these negative posters with alterior motives add some other dimension/perspective to this board is clearly a naive comment (anyone that can seriously make that comment and believe it is a fuc&ing moron).

Thank you for the feedback. We try to monitor each post as closely as we can and always encourage dissatisfied readers to contact us directly at [email protected]

We will review this thread and will take the appropriate response.

We appreciate everyone's feedback, both constructive and positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom