Serious question

How many denim Jackie will I see tonight?

When you heard it was going to be in the 80s tonight did you think it meant decades rather than degrees?

Guessing the only denim will be on Horned Frog fans who will likely also be displaying the latest in boots, cowboy hats, and belt buckles as large as your head.

When you heard it was going to be in the 80s tonight did you think it meant decades rather than degrees?

Guessing the only denim will be on Horned Frog fans who will likely also be displaying the latest in boots, cowboy hats, and belt buckles as large as your head.

Head or brain?

There's a line from Full Metal Jacket I'd love to throw out there right about now.

How many denim jackets will I see tonight?

0 Denim Jackets on Gopher Fans. We go from Short-sleeves to Parkas in a week's time so they're not necessary.

It's going to be in the 70s & 80s so you'll see a lot of skin.

It's not going to be that cold. Who needs a denim jacket when I can where my denim shirt?

I might go all denim if I can still fit into my jean shorts from 1986.

Tiki family photo.

Denim.jpg

How many denim jackets will I see tonight?

Serious question are you of the tard, or are you just trying hard to act like troll?

Will you be the Toads fan wearing the Alligator skin sh!t kickers, pimp chains, a team game worn Peach bowl jersey, and the largest cowboy hat you can fit in your carry on?

Do people still wear denim jackets?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Take it easy fellas. I thought poking fun at our dated fashion sense was pretty funny. Denim just seems like an odd choice because that screams TX to me. A more apt question is how many cargo shorts will we see tonight.

I thought the denim jackets thing was an FFA reference - as if all the FFA members at the State Fair would be coming to the game en masse. Come to think of it, that would be fun.

That was serious? I feel bad for your acquaintances.

Serious question are you of the tard, or are you just trying hard to act like troll?

Will you be the Toads fan wearing the Alligator skin sh!t kickers, pimp chains, a team game worn Peach bowl jersey, and the largest cowboy hat you can fit in your carry on?

BdBkP12.png

Seriously, denim jackets are way more Texas than the metropolitan utopia that is Minneapolis. How many cousin f*ckers did we see at TCU last year?

FFA members wear sharp dark blue corduroy jackets, not denim. And the FFA is a national organization, including Texas.

Maybe it's the Canadian Tuxedo joke (demin jacket and jeans)? As in Minnesota is part of Canada? If you have to explain the joke, it's not funny.

Maybe it's the Canadian Tuxedo joke (demin jacket and jeans)? As in Minnesota is part of Canada? If you have to explain the joke, it's not funny.

I wonder how many Frog fans will be waving confederate flags? Is it too hot for Klan hoods?

This is it. Pretty sure he called us Canadians in another thread.

Top Bottom