Serious - Is PJ Fleck sick? He looks different.

TheNorthernAmir

Reaction score
Obviously I'm not trying to be a downer here. Great win for the program and the boys today.

However, I'm just watching PJ's post game presser and, quite frankly, the guy looks like he has some sort of underlying illness. His face and sunken eyes look markedly different and stand out for a guy of his age.

Press Conference

In fact, it's something I noticed since I started watching his interviews over this past summer.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

No, he looks great. You're new here but he had eye surgery in off season. He said medical, others say cosmetic. Whatever. He's fine. Go back into the basement.

Came here in his mid 30's... Filled out a little bit and some aging, now 42.

Not every team can be blessed with a model of fitness like Illinois has
Well said. Only downside of him down there is the White Castle's are out of stock.

Great thread!

Hopefully this is the lede when the media covers the big win over MSU.

I think he looks good. Seems exceptionally sharp mentally, perhaps more so than ever.

Obviously I'm not trying to be a downer here. Great win for the program and the boys today.

However, I'm just watching PJ's post game presser and, quite frankly, the guy looks like he has some sort of underlying illness. His face and sunken eyes look markedly different and stand out for a guy of his age.

Press Conference

In fact, it's something I noticed since I started watching his interviews over this past summer.

Yikes! You are walking a dangerous line here.

It's a symptom of toxicity from extreme trollitis.

It is a phenomenon that occurs more often in the early fall, when eighth graders post frequently on fan boards in a effort to avoid doing homework.
You’re giving them way too much credit.

Just my opinion, but he looks no better nor worse than Tanner Morgan.

Press Conference

You haven't heard about PJs clones?

So during the presser PJ said that it has been a difficult year for Mark Coyle and his wife, what happened?

fleck’s looking good as he has. let’s row

Clearly you haven't worked day in and day out with teenagers.

He either has a new face or it's a clone. The good news is that the clone appears to still be a good coach.

As you've learned the hard way, for some posters on here you're supposed to pretend to not notice when someone gets a brand new face.

Top Bottom