Semi-Official Game Thread

TLHGO4

Senior Moment Member
Reaction score
Since nobody started an official game thread let's try this one.

The Gopher's defense is looking serviceable today. The offense is still shooting themselves in the foot.

Not sure what the definition of serviceable is, but the run defense looks awful. Coker may run for 300 yards today. Still, as I said in an earlier thread, if the gophs can keep this close in the first half they have a great shot of pulling the upset.

Not sure what the definition of serviceable is, but the run defense looks awful. Coker may run for 300 yards today. Still, as I said in an earlier thread, if the gophs can keep this close in the first half they have a great shot of pulling the upset.

I wrote that before Coker's first long run. The offense is killing us. No pun intended.

I'm very disappointed in Bunders, a senior, jumps offsides on a 3rd and one. No excuse.

7-7 at half time. Looking better than I had anticipated. Protect the Pig!!!!

Wasn't Brewster in on Coker at one time?

Wonder if Mrs. Feldman made the trip this year.

Very quiet here today indeed. I am going to start making some noise now. AUUURRRRGH!

Now we are going to see the Gopher offense come alive. Go Gophers! AUUURRRRGH!

Mrs Feldman's "friends" probably kept her at the house this time. Lesson learned? Question is... Is Ross in the house? That lucky dawg.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Defense playing hard but they've been on the field ALL DAY. Thanks offense. Got the feeling we're teetering on the edge of ugly if the O can't put together a sustained drive very soon.

Defense playing hard but they've been on the field ALL DAY. Thanks offense. Got the feeling we're teetering on the edge of ugly if the O can't put together a sustained drive very soon.

We've got to get some skill players on offense.

If the offense can't sustain drives and put up some points the second half is going to be very loooooooong. Defenses stack the box and when we do get into a good position we shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties and dropped passed/fumbles.

We lack talent on offense.

YA YA YA YA! JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!

What a catch (maybe)! Holy buckets. This game turned on a dime.

Yeah ... that's no catch. Shoot.

Edit: WOOOO A BREAK

Well, points are points. And most importantly, spent some time with the defense on the sidelines. Get a big stop next.

Also, who's this backup kicker? Solid kick there.

What is this "let Coker wear himself out" strategy? Purdue against Maroney circa 2005?

After 3 qtrs. TOP in favor of Iowa by 2-1

Top Bottom