Selection-BTT?

Holy Man

Reaction score
Hodger, did you get your tickets yesterday? I got mine. Section 12 rows 18 and 19. Looks like its in the corner, but hard to tell how close to the basket.

I am in for your BTT stew, too. We deserve something miraculous after all these years of travelling to the games.

Holy Man, tickets arrived yesterday as well. My folks will be in Section 11 directly behind the basket, I think it's Row 14. Make sure you stop by and say hello to them. They always ask if you're coming to the tournament.

In my absence, I'm counting on you and your crew to bring home an automatic bid. The Gophers and their fans certainly deserve one. If the Gophers happen to play the team in green, please show my parents no mercy.;) At least my dad anyways. ... Mom is not a good very loser (don't tell her I said that), especially when her team loses to Michigan or Wisconsin. She's a stubborn Norwegian.

Hodger, you are giving up on the tourney this year? I'm surprised. What's in the offing the next weekend if you are passing on the BTT? Clearly, you are not the only one as they are really pushing tickets and people are reporting a lot of reasonably priced rooms on hotels.com.

Will greet your parents and have a polite conversation while hoping our teams might ply each other in a meaningful game. It's hard to belive your novel toting mother is a bad sport about these things.

Big NCAA trip (first week of tourney) with my brother and his family this year, so for budgetary reasons skipping the BTT. Will definitely be back in 2011. Though Indy is the better venue, better atmosphere, etc., I find myself pining for the BTT to return to Chicago. Much easier, travel-wise. Enjoy Indy.

Top Bottom