SeeYa!

ncgo4

Reaction score
YES! YES! After about 35 years I finally get to watch the Gophers Basketball team again. Only about 60 miles up I-85. I'll be calling the athletic department tomorrow to see about ducats. Hope to see some of you there.

GO GOPHERS!

Good for you ncgo4!!! Having lived out of state, I know how hard it is not to see the Gophers live and that's awesome for you and any other area Gopher fans. Cheer loud and bring home an upset!!

Go Gophers!!

I assume the best thing for the university is to buy the tickets through the Athletic Dept so we are credited with the sales. Anyone know if this is correct?

One would think the best way to get tickets would be through our ticket office and athletic department, but I to be the bearer of grim news and tell you that I and a number of people on this board have ahd some bad experiences with the ticket office that often does not think things through and is very inefficient. I would be willing to bet you may actually have a tough time working through our office to get your tickets. Families and boosters will likely be first in line. Good luck, and report back if you are successful.

Top Bottom