Seeking DTA members

I think a lot of times the rivalry side of things is bigger among the fans than it is the players.
In some ways, Iowa is in the same boat as Minnesota when it comes to all the super-conference talk and strengthening the B1G may be on Greenway's mind. Keep the whole conference strong.

:sneaky:

There are no rich people who care about Gopher football.

We would know their names already, if there were. They would’ve given large donations in the past, and/or they would’ve already given large donations to DTA.
I don't know if he still cares about Gopher football, but Harvey Mackay used to bleed Maroon and Gold and stepped up big-time for the football and basketball programs.

The McNamara's used to give a lot as well. Don't think they had Harvey money but they gave a lot.
Wonder if Sid gave much even though he probably wasn't suppose to.

There are a few big time donors that are public. The guy who renovated The Pav has given some very substantial gifts.

Robert K Eddy I think the name is? Can’t recall as I don’t get to many Pav events anymore.

OK, I'm in. gave DTA a little bit of my money.

switched my Medicare Advantage plan to another company and saved money through a lower premium, so I decided to give DTA some of the savings. putting my money where my mouth is - or in this case, putting my money where my fingers are (typing on the keyboard....).

OK, I'm in. gave DTA a little bit of my money.

switched my Medicare Advantage plan to another company and saved money through a lower premium, so I decided to give DTA some of the savings. putting my money where my mouth is - or in this case, putting my money where my fingers are (typing on the keyboard....).
If you do a reverse mortgage then we'll know you're really serious!

Hi all,

Thanks for all the new members who joined. Turning $200 to a $1,000 or even a $10 to a $50 helps.
This is the best "match campaign" I saw since this has started.

Just a reminder that the deadline is due before kickoff today.

Somewhat satisfying to know that as we get angry about NIL, that you are doing your small piece to help as a fan.

Thanks for the late rush of those who signed up for the minimum monthly membership before deadline. Every bit helps.

Sid contributed mountains of free PR and an unlimited supply of Butterknife Steaks.
Sid did the verbal PR and passed along the freebies from sponsors, but was buried with his Bar Mitzvah money.

I am just curious. When a player gets money from the collective, is there any commitment on their part? Obviously Darius announced he is coming back for this next year, but let's say we win 9 games or something, he hasn't committed to playing in a bowl game or staying past next year correct?

Top Bottom