See you Sunday!

McGopherFan

Reaction score
What a great season! I am looking forward to Football's Selection Sunday, and I will be back to talk about that pending game and opponent when they are known.

I may check on this thread over the next couple days, but other than that I am taking the week off to the degree I can keep the need for information addiction under control. (I expect 2-3 failures, perhaps leading to posts.

The ignore feature on this new format has improved my enjoyment of this board. I no longer need to read the tripe left behind by those who participate only when things are going poorly.

Still rowing the boat.

I agree with you on the improved ignore feature. I felt like there was this back door on the old forum, in the form of people quoting members of my ignore list, at which point I'd see their ignored comments anyway. It is so nice now, it hides their posts, as well as hides quoted material from them. It makes the board more enjoyable for me.

I feel like I have pretty "normal" sensibilities when when it comes to this because pretty much every time I see someone reacting harshly or arguing with someone, that "someone" is already on my ignore list.

I'd love to see a "most ignored members" list...mainly because I doubt I'm on it! hahaha

Oops a day early. If I am home, I might be found here. Peaked a couple times during the week.

Love love love the new ignore feature. Now I don't have to get P O'd at those who quoted those who I had ignored... Life is good!

Top Bottom