Seat Upgrades

I didn't change.

I don't know if I ever will.

I like where I'm at, the folks around me, been there for a long time ... they're 'my seats'.... don't want to move.

A failure, the whole process.

I Moved over 3 sections. Picked out my 4 seats and my daughter joined us the following day when it was her time to select. Liked this much better than doing it over the phone.

I looked, but in the end stayed put. There were a couple of options to move, but nothing so much better than where I am at that I'd want to move away from the friends I sit by now.

The electronic process is so much better than over the phone. You can take your time and evaluate your decision...which is fantastic if you're like me and are terrible at making decisions!

I like my seats but bit the bullet and moved from the sunny to the shady side. Curious how this plays out! 139, row 19 if there's anyone by me!

You didn't throw to the TE enough.
Oh no, we did and we threw to the backs as well as a fake punt in their territory.
All we wanted was to "upgrade" two seats, two seats over in the same row to complete our group being together. This being the fourth try in four years, they have claimed again the tickets were selected already........in three seasons they have been empty, purchased gameday or purchased online days before the game. Such a simple request for a 39 year ticket season holder that should be a click or two and not even related to an upgrade???? They offered to sell me the tickets when it was my turn to "upgrade".

Moved up 3 rows and moved onto the aisle. Pretty satisfied. Checked 48 hours before my time and there were seats 11 rows up but they were snagged by my time. Won’t check in advance next year and get my hopes up even more!

Top Bottom