Seat upgrade underway; lots and lots of good seats available

swingman

Reaction score
Somewhat better availability on shady side, but plenty on both. Lower deck and upper deck.

I'm dumb, can someone tell me how to do this? Is it possible to upgrade for free?
If you are a current season ticket holder and requested a seat improvement, you should have an email with instructions on how and when to access the seat improvement portal. Mine came on May 26. If you can't find that email or didn't request an upgrade when you renewed, call the athletic department.

The upgrade process is free. You would, of course, be responsible for any additional ticket costs or donation requirements associated with your new seats.

I used to try for a seat upgrade every year. Then scholarship seating arrived and any move to any seats I like better also means more $$$. That, combined with striking up friendships with people around our current seats means I no longer look to change anything.

I used to try for a seat upgrade every year. Then scholarship seating arrived and any move to any seats I like better also means more $$$. That, combined with striking up friendships with people around our current seats means I no longer look to change anything.
Yeah I would hate to move away from the folks around me.

Kinda still miss the Metrodome crowd too....

Top Bottom