Seat selection hours?

2727Gopher

Reaction score
What are the hours that the seat selection process moves along? What time each day does it get going and when does it stop? Is it active on the weekends? I can't remember, I don't think I have the original brochure and I can't find this information on the web.

"Selection time slots have been assigned between 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday-Friday."

"Selection time slots have been assigned between 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday-Friday."

Thanks! Could you tell me where that was? I was getting so annoyed trying to find it that I finally gave in and asked here.

What are the hours that the seat selection process moves along? What time each day does it get going and when does it stop? Is it active on the weekends? I can't remember, I don't think I have the original brochure and I can't find this information on the web.

I think you can select 24/7, but that the "slots" (i.e. when you can start picking) run during business hours as noted by hubbabubba. The U recommends that you pick during normal business hours (9-5) so that you can call the ticket office if you have questions or problems during the selection process.

I think I heard this listening/watching the FAQ video the U put up on the selection website.

Top Bottom