Seat Selection color codes

Reaction score
I was looking at the seat selection map of TCF Bank Stadium and looking at the color codes. Yellow means Singles Only available and Orange means seats available but not consecutive. What is the difference? Also - if there are more than one single seats available in the same row, wouldn't the ticket office reserve the right to bump people over a seat or two so that there were 2 consecutive available instead of 2 singles?

I was looking at the seat selection map of TCF Bank Stadium and looking at the color codes. Yellow means Singles Only available and Orange means seats available but not consecutive. What is the difference? Also - if there are more than one single seats available in the same row, wouldn't the ticket office reserve the right to bump people over a seat or two so that there were 2 consecutive available instead of 2 singles?

My understanding of the orange colors depends on your number of seats in your account. For example, if you have six seats to pick, you will see orange where there are only four seats in a row and then skips two and then two more are available or something, where somebody else who only has four seats to pick will see green in that same spot... There is an option where you click in to view availablity, where you could cut down the number of consecutive seats if you want and see how that affects the availablility.

I don't know the answer to your other question

The ticket office does reserve the right to move folks to eliminate singles, but per another post where someone put up the fine print from the Seat Selection mailing we got in March, they will not make any moves like this until the main selection process is over. I'm not sure if that means before or after the wait list.

Top Bottom