Seat/Parking Adjustment Process Begins Today

The website also says they are starting zone 9 on June 9th which was yesterday and zone 10 tomorrow. Those dates are new. It used to be zone 10 starting on the 15th. I might get my call this week.

Got my call. I was in 213 row 6. The seats were horrible because I was on the aisle and constant people walking by which drove me crazy. I was also going to pay zone 3 prices. I decided I wanted to move back to zone 4 in sec 213. I can't believe there was nothing available for just 2 seats. There was sec 208 row 23 on the other side of the stadium sunny side available. I hated to move away from being closer to the student section and possibly having a bad viewing angle of the big screen but decided to take them. I'm having anxiety. Anyone else in the upper rows of 208 and can comment on how they are? I hope it isn't a bunch of deadbeats as my 9 year old son and I like to stand and cheer.

upper rows of 208 and can comment on how they are? I hope it isn't a bunch of deadbeats as my 9 year old son and I like to stand and cheer

The whole seating is influx right now but I have spent time in the upper area of 208. good people all around. No worries about the big screen 208, the angle is fine.

Predictably the Athletic Department is rolling out their "pick 2 for $50" promotion. The options are pick one from the three NC games and one from the four Big Ten games.

Great, I can get in for $50 dollars and see both the TCU and Nebraska (or UW) games. I had really nice seats in the sun right behind the visitors bench, but I only sat in them half the game anyway since I like to pace and watch from right behind the back row and have quick access the crappers and beer anyway. I hope someone was happy to see my aisle seats open and enjoys them.

I am sure glad I am not on the hook for this year for $1050, and the $1800 in two years. This is proof that the U of M is screwing the season ticket holders. The e mail I received today said the cost was $50, but the Website shows $60.

Correction, I saw a link originally to last years deal, the cost was $60 last year and this year they dropped it $10. Good Lord!

https://www.mygophersports.com/onli...orts&utm_medium=trending&utm_campaign=FB2Pack

Reading comprehension not a strength of yours? Might want to actually look at the deal before spouting off like an idiot. Your scenario would be $115 for the cheapest seats. Not $50. But let's not let facts get in the way of a moronic rant.

M
Got my call. I was in 213 row 6. The seats were horrible because I was on the aisle and constant people walking by which drove me crazy. I was also going to pay zone 3 prices. I decided I wanted to move back to zone 4 in sec 213. I can't believe there was nothing available for just 2 seats. There was sec 208 row 23 on the other side of the stadium sunny side available. I hated to move away from being closer to the student section and possibly having a bad viewing angle of the big screen but decided to take them. I'm having anxiety. Anyone else in the upper rows of 208 and can comment on how they are? I hope it isn't a bunch of deadbeats as my 9 year old son and I like to stand and cheer.

I had tickets near the top (row 29 or so) of section 208 for a few years. I was pretty close to 209, but I think just about any seat in that section will be just fine. You can still see the big screen, and not only do you get the warmth from the sun, you also are well sheltered from the usual wind direction. I moved to 239 then to 139 this year to be near a friend's tickets, but I still occasionally look longingly towards the sunny side, especially in November.

Predictably the Athletic Department is rolling out their "pick 2 for $50" promotion. The options are pick one from the three NC games and one from the four Big Ten games.

Great, I can get in for $50 dollars and see both the TCU and Nebraska (or UW) games. I had really nice seats in the sun right behind the visitors bench, but I only sat in them half the game anyway since I like to pace and watch from right behind the back row and have quick access the crappers and beer anyway. I hope someone was happy to see my aisle seats open and enjoys them.

I am sure glad I am not on the hook for this year for $1050, and the $1800 in two years. This is proof that the U of M is screwing the season ticket holders. The e mail I received today said the cost was $50, but the Website shows $60.

Correction, I saw a link originally to last years deal, the cost was $60 last year and this year they dropped it $10. Good Lord!

https://www.mygophersports.com/onli...orts&utm_medium=trending&utm_campaign=FB2Pack

Nope. Cheapest tickets for a TCU and Wisc/Neb combo is $115 per seat. Range is $115 for upper corners to $155 for Zone 4. (for both games) And you can only get the evil red teams tickets before late September through seasons or 2-game packs. Seems fair to me. I'd rather some people get a bit of a deal than have empty seats all over the place for the lesser 2 non-cons and Illinois.

You CAN get an Illini/Kent State combo for $50 though. (But seriously. They need the help clearing those tickets.)

I was able to upgrade my 2 seats from 237 Row 3 to 138 Row 15. (I was an earlier group though. 138 is full now.) Excited to be down in the thick of the atmosphere and all after being upstairs every game so far in TCF history.

Moronic? Are you suggesting that the U of M does not dump tickets all the time for way less that season ticket holders pay? The point was not just about this one deal, but keep telling yourself that. Maybe the U of M should stop deceptive advertising if you cannot actually "pick two for $50". Do you think I am going to end up paying more than $30 for all the good games this year on the street and about $10 for the lesser games?

Maybe you think paying almost $1800 for two seats in 2017 that cost under $900 last year is a good deal. Yes, 8,000 empty seats in the upper corners for years, and the answer is tell your loyal customers you are going to double their costs in two years. Yes you are right I am the true moron.

I guess we can restart this discussion in December when we see how many people show up, or see how many empty seats there are for the crap NC game (hated Kent State Golden Flashes) on 9/19.

Moronic? Are you suggesting that the U of M does not dump tickets all the time for way less that season ticket holders pay? The point was not just about this one deal, but keep telling yourself that. Maybe the U of M should stop deceptive advertising if you cannot actually "pick two for $50". Do you think I am going to end up paying more than $30 for all the good games this year on the street and about $10 for the lesser games?

Maybe you think paying almost $1800 for two seats in 2017 that cost under $900 last year is a good deal. Yes, 8,000 empty seats in the upper corners for years, and the answer is tell your loyal customers you are going to double their costs in two years. Yes you are right I am the true moron.

I guess we can restart this discussion in December when we see how many people show up, or see how many empty seats there are for the crap NC game the week after TCU.

The week after TCU Gophers are in Colorado playing against an opponent that is likely ranked. Colorado State went 10-3 last year.

CSU won't be ranked. Let's calm down.

Exactly. They lost their coach to Florida and their QB went in the 3rd round. They also lost their leading rusher in Dee Hart, a former Alabama transfer. They do return a top WR but this is not the same 10-3 team. New QB, new RB, and a whole new coaching staff.

Moronic? Are you suggesting that the U of M does not dump tickets all the time for way less that season ticket holders pay? The point was not just about this one deal, but keep telling yourself that. Maybe the U of M should stop deceptive advertising if you cannot actually "pick two for $50". Do you think I am going to end up paying more than $30 for all the good games this year on the street and about $10 for the lesser games? Maybe you think paying almost $1800 for two seats in 2017 that cost under $900 last year is a good deal. Yes, 8,000 empty seats in the upper corners for years, and the answer is tell your loyal customers you are going to double their costs in two years. Yes you are right I am the true moron. I guess we can restart this discussion in December when we see how many people show up, or see how many empty seats there are for the crap NC game (hated Kent State Golden Flashes) on 9/19.

Still having trouble reading? Packages start at $50. Anyone can figure that out. And the U does not control what tickets are sold for outside the stadium. But nice try.

Disappointed that I couldn't get disabled parking in any of the tailgate lots. The closest they had was the University ramp. Seems odd that there are that many people requiring this type of spot...I wonder if they actually validate these.

Top Bottom