Season ticket upgrade successful!

Reaction score
I got the call today, and I was able to move my season tickets and they were able to meet my requests. I'm surprised a bit, because my Gopher Point total last year was in the 28,000s. Anyway, can't wait til fall.

I got the call today, and I was able to move my season tickets and they were able to meet my requests. I'm surprised a bit, because my Gopher Point total last year was in the 28,000s. Anyway, can't wait til fall.

If you don't mind the question, have you donated any money since November?

No I haven't donated anything. I actually am moving further from mid-field, but more than 10 rows closer to the field.

How many seats do you have?

Speaking of tickets.....do we know if all the student tickets have sold out yet? I am hoping this years crop of students purchasing tickets will actually show up to the games and when they do show up prior to kick-off.

I'm hoping for one more around me so my second child can be secured a spot going forward. I just sacrificed a kitty dressed up in Badger gear. I felt the Football gods smile down on me, so I'm thinking it might have worked.

Speaking of tickets.....do we know if all the student tickets have sold out yet? I am hoping this years crop of students purchasing tickets will actually show up to the games and when they do show up prior to kick-off.

Well, per the U 2,000 of them don't go on sale until August. No idea how many (if any) of the 8,000 that went on sale in late April are still available.

I just sacrificed a kitty dressed up in Badger gear.

You'd better hope the ASPCA doesn't catch wind of this. They were carpet-bombing campus yesterday (making me walk an extra block to avoid them), and wouldn't be pleased with feline murder, even if said victim were dressed in the colors of the hated Badger.

... (dots for sarcasm)

The schedule should help, I'd assume. At least two night games and a 2:30 start against USCheat should get the students there, it remains to be seen if they'll stick around.

Well, per the U 2,000 of them don't go on sale until August. No idea how many (if any) of the 8,000 that went on sale in late April are still available.

We all heard about it when those 8,000 were sold out at this time last year. I assume no news is an indication that tickets remian.

We all heard about it when those 8,000 were sold out at this time last year. I assume no news is an indication that tickets remian.

Maybe. Or the U is just doing a poor job publicizing things. While I'm tempted to agree with you, I can think of a logical explanation. Last season it was important to hype the sold out storyline going into the season. This season, they already can't hype that b/c of the 93% renewal rate. Also, with the poor student attendance its clear that sold out in the student section may not actually be impressive. So why hype it?

That's my best attempt to offer an alternate explanation.

Anyone else had luck changing their seats? I put in a request about a week+ ago, go a follow up email that it was being processed within 48 hours. Also would be curious on how long the process has taken for those that did the same.

Top Bottom