Season ticket renewal

Goohergraduate

Reaction score
I graduated and had to buy big kid season tickets for the first time last year. How does the renewal work? And what are my chances of getting 4 tickets instead of 2? And moving into the actual chair seats? And yes I am excited for this season. I think the team will suprise alot of people.

I graduated and had to buy big kid season tickets for the first time last year. How does the renewal work? And what are my chances of getting 4 tickets instead of 2? And moving into the actual chair seats? And yes I am excited for this season. I think the team will suprise alot of people.

I would think your chances of 4 tickets are very good. Non-payment chairback could be a problem.

You'll get mailings/e-mails regarding renewals. I'm guessing they'll arrive sometime this month (if you call the TO they may know exactly when the info goes out).

The rest of this is IMO and is probably all wrong:
- My guess is that you should be able to move up to 4 seats. Whether you'll be able to do so and end up in a location you like is more of a crapshoot.
- If you're willing to pay the PSL, I wouldn't be surprised if you could move into chairback seats. No idea on the non-PSL chairbacks as I haven't tried to move there yet.

When in doubt, I'd say call the Ticket Office though. :)

Not tryna rain on your parade but 2009 was my first time buying non student tickets. When I renewed last year I requested 3 additional tickets and got shot down.

This year I might try to be more flexible with where I'm sitting, and like the poster above said I'll probably call into the Ticket Office and check in with them before I send in my renewal.

Not tryna rain on your parade but 2009 was my first time buying non student tickets. When I renewed last year I requested 3 additional tickets and got shot down.

This year I might try to be more flexible with where I'm sitting, and like the poster above said I'll probably call into the Ticket Office and check in with them before I send in my renewal.

Call in after you send in the renewal too. There were several experiences posted last year of folks who were denied additional seats through the official process who were able to get the seats when they called in post denial to get more information.

I think there are a lot of seats in the $500 donation sections available, maybe $250 level as well. The $500 donation seats near me were rarely completely filled and seemed to have different people in them weekly. Probably not a great option for the recent grad, but they may be available nonetheless.

I think there are a lot of seats in the $500 donation sections available, maybe $250 level as well. The $500 donation seats near me were rarely completely filled and seemed to have different people in them weekly. Probably not a great option for the recent grad, but they may be available nonetheless.

I can't believe anyone pays an extra $500 per ticket.

I can't believe anyone pays an extra $500 per ticket.

Well, if you planned to shell out money to tailgate close to the stadium anyway this ends up being a good deal. But yea, I can't picture convincing my wife to go along with that. She is a generous woman, but $2,000 extra per season would be just a wee bit over the limit. :)

Yeah I would rather not make an extra donation per ticket right now. Just covering 2 of the tickets is about all I can afford to make sure the beer budget doesn't take a hit.

Just covering 2 of the tickets is about all I can afford to make sure the beer budget doesn't take a hit.

Ha ha...can't let the tailgate take a hit! :)

Seriously though, if you aren't too picky about where on the bench seats you end up my guess is that you should be able to add 2 and get 4 seats together without too much trouble.

Yeah I would rather not make an extra donation per ticket right now. Just covering 2 of the tickets is about all I can afford to make sure the beer budget doesn't take a hit.

Yeah, remember that beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer.

Top Bottom