Season ticket holder upgrade process

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Curious if anyone is attempting to upgrade seats and what availability looks like. I believe the process starts today.

We are keeping our tickets in same location as we enjoy the views.

Go Gophers!!

Bleed, my seat upgrade window is tomorrow morning. Logged in a little while ago to see what's available in our current section, but there's nothing closer to the floor, so it's looking like we'll sit tight with our seats, as well.

Lots of open seats......

Dang. I expected there to be a better shot at moving down. Oh well....maybe next year.

So...renewals are going well or no?
It appears to me that the answer is no but.....

There are two different versions of that story. The one that they sent out to season ticket holders for upgrades shows a lot of open spaces with multiple seats on the lower level. You definitely can upgrade into many areas with multiple consecutive seats if you want to pay the donation for that slot.

At the ticket office sight they have a diagram that shows available seats but I am not sure if this is up to date since the renewal period since it looks more booked up to me than the upgrade chart.

Here's the diagram:

It appears to me that the answer is no but.....

There are two different versions of that story. The one that they sent out to season ticket holders for upgrades shows a lot of open spaces with multiple seats on the lower level. You definitely can upgrade into many areas with multiple consecutive seats if you want to pay the donation for that slot.

At the ticket office sight they have a diagram that shows available seats but I am not sure if this is up to date since the renewal period since it looks more booked up to me than the upgrade chart.

Here's the diagram:

I believe how they do it is they hold most of the desirable seats through the renewal process. So if you're not already a season ticket holder, you don't have access to those seats prior to the renewal process. Then after that process, they open up those seats to everybody. So in short, the season ticket renewal availability chart should give you a much better picture of how many/what is actually available.

I believe how they do it is they hold most of the desirable seats through the renewal process. So if you're not already a season ticket holder, you don't have access to those seats prior to the renewal process. Then after that process, they open up those seats to everybody. So in short, the season ticket renewal availability chart should give you a much better picture of how many/what is actually available.
Yes- I think this is correct. They wait to see who renews first...then they offer the drops for upgrades....then they offer the remaining inventory to the public.

Could anyone successful log in this morning/afternoon? I tried at around 11:10am (assigned time was 10:54am) but have only been able to reach a “Virtual Waiting Room” (which kicked me out after and hour or so). There really wasn’t anything available last night but I wanted to look again.

The ticket representative called me back to tell me it was up and running again but yes I agree not much to choose from for me to make an improvement.

It worked well for me & I was able to move a little closer to the floor in my section.

That is exactly right. I am a first time bball season ticket holder and was planning to wait and see if better seats opened up before buying them. The representative that I spoke to told me that I was better off buying them then.....because then I would have access to the upgrade selections.

Top Bottom