Season starting hype video?

Oregon Gopher

Guardian of the Western Front
Reaction score
I can do without reports from “fall camp”, I can persevere without the fish wraps having inside info on the team and I can even survive without a depth chart. However, I’ll be sorely disappointed if there’s no exciting, inspiring, and fist-pumping-raise the roof Hype Video released soon.

I can do without reports from “fall camp”, I can persevere without the fish wraps having inside info on the team and I can even survive without a depth chart. However, I’ll be sorely disappointed if there’s no exciting, inspiring, and fist-pumping-raise the roof Hype Video released soon.

There is a thread below with 5 of them, although I'm not sure if these were all made by individuals or any by the Gophers video production team. Very solid vids though to get you pumped

There is a thread below with 5 of them, although I'm not sure if these were all made by individuals or any by the Gophers video production team. Very solid vids though to get you pumped

One of the one's that was linked was from the Gophers VP team, but it was from last season.
Nothing new yet from the Gophers media team. Last year they had a video release the day/night before the game, that was also a teaser for the uniform combo they were going to wear.

I would expect there to be a video drop sometime soon today.

Well it's above now .... er I mean below now....

Someone stop this madness!!!!

Top Bottom