Seantrel will be a gopher

i really like the positivity I'm seeing about him being a gopher. There was none just a few weeks ago. Any speculation was just hope. Now it seems like more and more people who come in contact with him are coming away more positive about the prospect. This place would go crazy if tht happened.

This is the kind of confidence I need to get my chili hot for Saturday.

It may happen, it may not. But it's fun to think Sentreal will be a Gopher!

Dad gum, that's great news. I think the stock market will hit 12,000 by June, the jobless rate will be down to 1% by July, the Wolves and Wild will be champs next year and Don Lucia will become a Democrat.

Dad gum, that's great news. I think the stock market will hit 12,000 by June, the jobless rate will be down to 1% by July, the Wolves and Wild will be champs next year and Don Lucia will become a Democrat.

The other things will happen for sure, but Donny will never be a Democrat.

GopherRicky tried yesterday with two threads, 1 on FB Board about Seantrel, 1 on BB Board about Cory Joseph. Both have been bumped. I take anything GopherRicky says to be as valuable as a box of Depends.

Seantrel

He is not coming to MN! I guarantee it!

Seantrel will decided on a college at some point in the future. I guarantee it!

Also, the sun will also rise in the East and set in the West every day. I guarantee that too!

Aren't guarantees awesome?

Ok GopherRicky I believe you now good work fellow poster.

It is no coincidence that he scheduled his official for ND vs. USC, Ohio State vs. USC and a home visit to USC. It's not that hard to comprehend.

I think he will be a gopher also, he just seems like a good kid with his head screwed on straight.

GopherRicky, I'll give you this, your persistent. Let me ask you, why are you so confident he'll be a Gopher?? Any substance or gut feeling/

And upchurch will stop being a pea-brained idiot.

...oh, never mind...

It is no coincidence that he scheduled his official for ND vs. USC, Ohio State vs. USC and a home visit to USC. It's not that hard to comprehend.

I think Seantrel will be a Gopher too... if he isn't starting in his sophomore year at USC.

Does anyone have any reasonable
or reliable information why he will choose the Gophers???

He is 100% USC. I knew the writing was on the wall when his father said something like, "we're holding out for that USC offer" when asked about all the amazing offers Seantrel garnered as a sophomore.

Does anyone have any reasonable
or reliable information why he will choose the Gophers???

Absolutely not. Guy was just coming on here to stir things up. Like I have said before, it was no coincidence he scheduled his official visit with Notre Dame when they played USC, his official with Ohio State when they played USC and of course scheduled an official at USC. He is going to SoCal. Mark my words.

He is 100% USC. I knew the writing was on the wall when his father said something like, "we're holding out for that USC offer" when asked about all the amazing offers Seantrel garnered as a sophomore.

Yea, I know I'm sounding negative in this thread but really I'm just presenting the brutally honest facts. What I will tell you, is everyone is going to love Tommy Olson from Mahtomedi. Dude is a beast.

Based on the articles I've read since his stock has skyrocketed, dad really seems to enjoy all of this. Can't blame him if he chooses USC. Possibly the biggest show in LA (maybe even more so than Lakers and Dodgers) and a lot of 1st and 2nd round picks coming out of there.

Yea, I know I'm sounding negative in this thread but really I'm just presenting the brutally honest facts. What I will tell you, is everyone is going to love Tommy Olson from Mahtomedi. Dude is a beast.

There was an piece in the Strib a few months ago that said Tommy Boy Olson was wide open in his recruitment. What's the latest?

There was an piece in the Strib a few months ago that said Tommy Boy Olson was wide open in his recruitment. What's the latest?

He has been committed since his sophomore year now.....that article was totally incorrect. He is an ESPN 150U prospect and Tom Lemmings has said he will be an All-American. He's going to be a good one, better than Gjere IMO. Problem with Gjere which has been reported by other sources is that his team never passes the ball so he is very weak in pass protection. I've seen Olson Live about 4 times this year and he is mean as He.ll. Just a Bruiser

Seantrall is not coming to MN! It's a tradition here that the top player in MN goes somewhere else.

Top Bottom