Seantrel Visited Michigan on Saturday

I want Henderson at MN and if he doesn't end up here, please, please, leave the Big Ten! Don't go to Michigan, Wisconsin, or Ohio St.

I want Henderson at MN and if he doesn't end up here, please, please, leave the Big Ten! Don't go to Michigan, Wisconsin, or Ohio St.

Dont worry he is not going anywhere BREW has got him locked up he will be a gopher.

There is a lotta pressure on this guy...tough spot for the kid. Obviously, I hope he goes to the U, but I am not going to crucify him if he goes somewhere else.

Yeah, and this is the filth that I saw in the first comment at the time I looked at this article:

"The NCAA punished the Minnesota Basketball coach for excessive use of his cell phone to contact recruits. Does anyone know how the NCAA monitors Rich Rod's facebook or twitter accounts?"

bach101 wrote:

The NCAA punished the Minnesota Basketball coach for excessive use of his cell phone to contact recruits. Does anyone know how the NCAA monitors Rich Rod's facebook or twitter accounts?
03/23/2009 6:38:51 p.m. EDT

Minnesota is Seantrel's best bet

At least that is what the SportingNews says.

In a recent article posted on their website two writers talk about where the best place for Seantrel would be IF he wanted to play both FB and BB. The consensus is Minnesota :clap:

Here's the article, if you just want the discussion on Seantrel, go down to 4th down.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=529209

It does bring up an interesting question though. Are Brew and Tubby going to tag team in regards to recruiting him?

Yeah, and this is the filth that I saw in the first comment at the time I looked at this article:

"The NCAA punished the Minnesota Basketball coach for excessive use of his cell phone to contact recruits. Does anyone know how the NCAA monitors Rich Rod's facebook or twitter accounts?"

bach101 wrote:

The NCAA punished the Minnesota Basketball coach for excessive use of his cell phone to contact recruits. Does anyone know how the NCAA monitors Rich Rod's facebook or twitter accounts?
03/23/2009 6:38:51 p.m. EDT

What Rich Rod is doing is totally legal as the NCAA rules have not been adapted yet to cover the new technologies and thus no specific guidelines for them, they do however spell out guidelines for phone calls which is why you see coaches getting busted for that. Pete Carroll has been using facebook and myspace for years and was the guy that kind of started it all.

I guess I missed where a Minnesota coach was punished for cell phone use. I thought it was Sampson at Indiana that got busted for that.

I pretty much agree with some of the above. I want to see him at the U of course, but i am not going to say that he has to. If he handles this professionally and commits elsewhere, so be it. I wish him luck. What i hate to see is when guys commit, decommit, commit somewhere else, and then say they are still taking visits.

However, if he does go elsewhere, please go out of the B10. Anywhere else...

Top Bottom