Scrimmage tomorrow?

Any one know of how to track it or the outcome?
I’d watch Fuller or RJ on Twitter. They will eventually post a screenshot of the box score. If someone is tweeting action, RJ will likely point you to that person. I don’t expect live tweets tho.

we'll find out soon enough what kind of a team they have. getting excited about a "secret" scrimmage is like getting excited over the "exhibition" game they're going to play with Concordia-St. Paul on Nov 1st, or any NFL pre-season game.

the only interesting thing for me would be to see who played and in what rotation.

Actually, I kind of like the idea that a "secret" scrimmage is actually secret.

It could have been more of a situational scrimmage where you have a series of ”game like” situations, but no real game to keep a real score.

Don't understand why they would not release. Even if we lost by 50, it's less than an exhibition game. I suppose one could make that argument for not releasing as well, but c'mon give the fans something to chew on!

it's a no-win situation. if they played well, then "it's just a scrimmage."

if they played poorly, then the doom-sayers would be proclaiming that the season is already over.

Lost by 20+ according OUhoops message board. If true that is not good for a closed scrimmage.

Top Bottom