Scrimmage Parking?

BoneLakeMafia

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the lots next to the stadium are open for tomorrow's scrimmage?

I have some leg issues that would make walking more than a block pretty tough.

Thank you very much.

Scrimmage parking.

If you have handicapped license plates or a handicapped parking sticker, there are about 3 designated, on-street handicapped parking spots directly across
23rd Ave. S.E. from the bowl end of TCF Bank Stadium. If you don't have a handicapped parking sticker or plates, it sounds like you would be eligible to
receive either or both from the State of Minnesota, Department of Public Safety, Division of Motor Vehicles. Send me a private notification if you need more
information. Good luck.

Does anyone know if the lots next to the stadium are open for tomorrow's scrimmage?

I have some leg issues that would make walking more than a block pretty tough.

Thank you very much.

I parked for $10 in a lot about a block or two at the most from the stadium last year if I recall correctly, so if nothing has changed and you can't get handicapped parking you shouldn't have to walk too far.

Thanks guys. It is a temporary injury, so I don't anything super permanant.
I have Oak Street ramp for regular season, but would go tomorrow for sure if I could just pop into one of those side stadium lots and not walk for more than a block.

Thanks again.

I'd call the Ticket Office and see what they say. It's not like there will likely be an overwhelming number of fans there and they can hopefully help you figure out your best options.

On non-event days the Maroon lot is $4.00. I can only assume it will be available tomorrow.

The metered parking on Oak Street is $1.25/hour with a 4-hour limit.

Top Bottom