Scrimmage Friday 10:25 at TCF, Last open practice tomorrow (8/9)

diefirma

Reaction score
I had thought the scrimmage open to the public was Saturday morning but thanks to a heads up from Killjoy that it might be Friday I called the Sports Information number. They told me the last practice open to the public was Thursday Aug. 9 and the scrimmage was at 10:25 at TCF on Friday Aug. 10. After the Saturday scrimmage further practice/scrimmage will be closed to public. I just wanted to post this in case anyone had the same misconception that I did. Hope it helps clear things up.

I had thought the scrimmage open to the public was Saturday morning but thanks to a heads up from Killjoy that it might be Friday I called the Sports Information number. They told me the last practice open to the public was Thursday Aug. 9 and the scrimmage was at 10:25 at TCF on Friday Aug. 10. After the Saturday scrimmage further practice/scrimmage will be closed to public. I just wanted to post this in case anyone had the same misconception that I did. Hope it helps clear things up.

Now I'm more confused. I don't even know what this means.

Here's from Gopher Gridiron:

Minnesota Football Preseason Practices Open To The Public
August 4, 10:25 a.m. - Practice #1, Gibson-Nagurski Complex
August 5, 10:25 a.m. - Practice #2, Gibson-Nagurski Complex
August 6, 10:25 a.m. - Practice #3, Gibson-Nagurski Complex
August 7, 10:25 a.m. - Practice #4, Gibson-Nagurski Complex
August 8, 10:25 a.m. - Practice #5, Gibson-Nagurski Complex
August 9, 9:10 a.m./4:40 p.m. - Practice #6/#7, Gibson-Nagurski Complex
August 10, 10:25 a.m. - Practice #8 (Scrimmage), TCF Bank Stadium

I assume that's what you meant.

Yes, that is what I meant. I had read the scrimmage was going to be Saturday. That was wrong. Your schedule is correct. Perhaps I was the only one confused but just in case I thought I would post the correct information. Your format is clearer than mine was.

It's not a big mistake. You counted to practice #8, and forgot that two a days start tommorow (Thursday), you got Saturday as the date instead fo Friday.

Yes, that is what I meant. I had read the scrimmage was going to be Saturday. That was wrong. Your schedule is correct. Perhaps I was the only one confused but just in case I thought I would post the correct information. Your format is clearer than mine was.

I was just doubting myself while you were doubting yourself!

I was thinking the same thing last week and was planning on going to the "Saturday" scrimmage. Don't think I can make it Friday.

Sure wish Coach Kill would work things more around my schedule. (Heavy Sarcasm))

Top Bottom