Scout first 2013 rankings up for MN/WI

We have 16 offers out for the initial Scout 300. I wonder if Coach Kill will try and woo some highly regarded players this class.

Edit: 17 actually

For comparison sake, Alabama has 93

We have 16 offers out for the initial Scout 300. I wonder if Coach Kill will try and woo some highly regarded players this class.

Edit: 17 actually

For comparison sake, Alabama has 93

With their track record, it's a miracle they didn't send 93 offers to the same person.

With their track record, it's a miracle they didn't send 93 offers to the same person.

Hahahaha. The person who sent 100 letters to the same person instead of to 99 other recruits was probably crucified by Saban.

It looks like Wisconsin has already "cooled" on Rucker.

Here's to Kill locking down our borders and viewing Wisconsin as in-state recruiting.

Nice to see Kill targeting some "highly" regarded guys. Now we'll see if he has the sales pitch to bring them on board. Promise of early PT for some of these guys could really help

Would be super nice to steal one of those DE's and watch them terrorize Buckyville for a few years. I have had enough of watching MN high schoolers succeed at Wisco. It is about time we stole a few from them.

and quite apparently there's not a whole lot of early love for MN prospects. It'll be interesting to see how the "stars" align.

The Name for # 11 on Wisconsin sure is familiar. Hope he's not a chip off the old block, or if he is, he ends up with Bielema..

Scout probably spelled the name wrong, but I'm assuming Dylan "Chumura" has a once famous, hot-tubbing dad.

Top Bottom