Scott Frost takes shot at Fleck: “I’m not into sloganeering."

Taking shots at sloganeering is a shot at more than just fleck. It’s a shot at a whole entire style of coach. Which is fine. You can win, or in his case, lose, with different styles

Frost is also not into going to post-season bowl games…

Having the slogans and whatnot makes you a much bigger target when your team is losing. Brewster's lasting legacy here is the Rose Bowl turf and "getchur dadgum chili hot".

Go Gophers!!

What was the question that was asked to him? Seems like the media decided to "make" it a shot at PJ w/o knowing the question.

Every college football team that I've seen run thru their tunnels and or practices has a "slogan"

This is probably click bait

Go Gophers!!
Not sure I would be reminding people of Osborne if I were Frost. In 25 years at Nebraska Osborne never finished under .500. In 3 seasons, Frost has failed to finish with a .500 or better record.

Maybe he should try some slogans because so far what he is doing.....isn't working.

The reporter question was "the last two coaches talked about their mantras for this year for their team, what your mantra or slogan for this year"

Maybe Frost needs a slogan, evidently what he's using ain't working out to well
for him and Nebraska.

The question on everybody’s lips: If not sloganeering, what exactly is Frost into?

Top Bottom