Scott Frost Getting Tooled On The NFL Draft

Ish!! Hoping Wisconsin would beat anyone is impossible for me. This would be especially true regarding Nebraska which isn't even a real Big Ten team, just Kansas with some better players.
Again you miss the point and this is not about you. As much as we all hate Wisconsin, I would rather see them beat the stuffing out of Nebraska (again) than have Nebraska win that game. Wisconsin needs to lose all the other games unless it benefits the Gophers in the future - to hope the Badgers beat the Buckeyes for instance. Can you see where I am going or are you still stuck? I like the shot you take at Nebraska, they are not a real Big Ten team, you hit the nail on the head good job.

I see that they are calling it a big misunderstanding on the Nebraska board as to the Frost fiasco and they support their coach. Meanwhile Fleck is getting roasted over there. Don't like his body surfing in the locker room and of course all of his talks that he gives.

A couple trolls over there. One from a Minnesota Fan and the other from Ohio State. I wish the trolls would just take a hike everywhere. Nebraska meanwhile has its problems of jealously and just can't get out of the mud over there.

I see that they are calling it a big misunderstanding on the Nebraska board as to the Frost fiasco and they support their coach. Meanwhile Fleck is getting roasted over there. Don't like his body surfing in the locker room and of course all of his talks that he gives.

A couple trolls over there. One from a Minnesota Fan and the other from Ohio State. I wish the trolls would just take a hike everywhere. Nebraska meanwhile has its problems of jealously and just can't get out of the mud over there.
We Gopher fans also have jealousy issues. Just look over at the basketball forum and you will see how we are on equal planes with NC, Duke, Arizona, and basically every other top tier school in regard to our program.

This is awesome. I never realized how badly Burrow wanted to go to Nebraska when he entered the transfer portal from OSU, but Frost rebuffed him. Two times in the first 5 minutes they basically called him out for it on their Burrow talk.

The best one....

"Burrow entered the transfer portal and wanted to go to Nebraska. Scott Frost said "Well, is he better than what we got?" The answer....YES!!"

What a tool Frost is.
Joe Burrow in the Super Bowl!! This will be fun to see, maybe it will open up that Burrow to Nebraska discussion. Will anyone in the Lincoln media rip off that band-aid?

I know a number of Nebraska fans who have been done with Frost for a while now.

The thing is they just don't have a home where they can say it online. So they're pretty quiet.

Burrow’s dad played and coached at Nebraska. And you still won’t take the kid? F you Frost. Cornhuskers deserve another 5 and 7 season for you!!
Nebraska was 3-9 this past year. They beat Fordham, Buffalo and Northwestern.

Top Bottom