Scott Frost FIRED & Updates on Nebraska Coaching Search Thread

why-oh-god-why.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska negotiated the lower payout. To Frost: you're fired in 3 weeks with the lower payout or immediately. Which will it be?

Good point. Or they may have stretched out the payments.

If money isn’t an option for them, this was the correct decision. Nebraska does have some talent on the roster. Changing the voice in the room could go a long ways towards salvaging the season and making it somewhat respectable.

Let’s just hope their new hire has similar success as Frost.

That game last night was so fun to watch. I am going to miss Scott Frost. He and Tim Brewster should compare notes.

Dang it, was hoping Frost would hang in until October. Where is Corn Nation guy video?

Why would Frost negotiate against himself for less money?

Universities do ridiculous things when it comes to football coach money, but they wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't try to negotiate something with Frost. I hope Nebraska made the full buyout. It leaves their athletic department in more of a bind.

Is it real this time or clickbait?

So much for saving a little bit of money by waiting
They would've lost more from people storming out and threatening to pull season tickets, donations, etc.

Would've happened last week if they had lost to UND. These two games were supposed to be "easy" wins.

Anyway, it is done ...

I really didn’t think they’d pull the trigger that quickly.

Top Bottom