Sconnie hiring… Alex Grinch??

Would be awesome if he coached them up as well as he did at USC

Two thoughts:

1) The folks in madison think he'll be a dynamite recruiter.

2) Our social media and graphics people are kicking their asses over there. This hiring was known a week ago and in that time this is what they put together? Yikes.

This hiring was known a week ago and in that time this is what they put together? Yikes.
Good point, and no kidding! I remember reading this on ESPN a while ago and they are just putting it out there now? And you're right, the graphic looks like something you'd do for your first homework assignment in Intro To Graphics 101.

Good point, and no kidding! I remember reading this on ESPN a while ago and they are just putting it out there now? And you're right, the graphic looks like something you'd do for your first homework assignment in Intro To Graphics 101.
Wait.....hold on......are you implying that putting two very similar pictures, oddly positioned, over a very generic background looks odd.....

Their social media team needs some work.

Wait.....hold on......are you implying that putting two very similar pictures, oddly positioned, over a very generic background looks odd.....

Their social media team needs some work.

I just realized it was the same person twice. What fucking logic is that?

I just realized it was the same person twice. What fucking logic is that?
Yeah....one studio pic and maybe one from him coaching or something but two shots in the same outfit, stacked with each other so it looks like one image is essentially looking over the shoulder of the other one....And then there is the empty background.....put something in all that white....the stadium, team name, bucky.....

I mean it's Sconnie so the standards are going to be pretty low, but that was just weird.

I feel like that pic looks like the artist was trying to be too cute / minimalist and the result was just too vague design wise to really seem like it was intentional.

The photoshop guy did do a good job replacing his cat with the football.

I feel like that pic looks like the artist was trying to be too cute / minimalist and the result was just too vague design wise to really seem like it was intentional.

I feel that the "artist" was a student intern that didn't give a **** and has never used the words minimalist, vague, and design together in the same sentence.

Laugh all you want, but I would trade him for whom we hired. At least he has experience as a legitimate DC.
He coached the 101st and 103rd best defenses at Oklahoma and USC, even with all their recruiting advantages.

Do people realize he's hired as a safeties coach? That's a P4 DC being hired as a safeties coach being a bad move? Noted.

Do people realize he's hired as a safeties coach? That's a P4 DC being hired as a safeties coach being a bad move? Noted.
I would put it in the "meh" category.

Well.....at least it's better than their first draft.....

8Akj4jc.jpeg

I mean, he’s co-DC. Probably won’t have a full role in calling the defense but he’s still not *just* safeties coach.
Doubtful. “Co-DC” and “assistant head coach” are titles you give guys who are taking a step down the hierarchy from their last job so it still looks like they have a leadership role, to recognize their experience.

Top Bottom