Scalper Tickets

noamfromm

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are still scalpers with the digital tickets? Where do they stand?

I have two Sec 238 Row 11.$100 each is market value. Will let both go for $75. PM me

Yeah, they are still there, albeit in lower numbers. No idea on how how the transfer of cash to tix works with them. YMMV.

If you walk in to the open side entrances there are lots of scalpers. At least a dozen

The scalping market has taken a big hit with e tickets, at least the onsite market. You can always buy the cheapest ticket from the onsite ticket office window by the SW corner, Brown County archway,, but the U of M charges top dollar for those now, at least for walk ups, even the bad seats if no special promotion is on.

One of the reasons I went for the "standing room only" ticket in 2019 was due to to the decline in the onsite scalping market, and the steep single game pricing. The deal where they assign you a ticket the week of the game, and give you standing room access if all seats gone was a great deal, and if you only want to go to 2-3 games a year is worth it to just buy the season pass. I had a pretty good seat assigned to me very game, except the Penn State game.

I went back to good, lower level 22 yard line, sunny side season tickets this year (not as good as my old 35 yard line tx), as the flexible ticket package was not available until closer to to the season, and I jumped the gun and signed up. I find that I still do not want to stay in my decent seats for the whole game, and like moving around, and may go back to that ticket option next year and save some money for my HSA.

The older I get, I really do not want anyone around me for gameday, at least in person, other than my dad (dead now), or my GF (does not really care what happens, goes only she expresses a direct interest in going, I am not going to beg her). The rest, unless sufficiently invested in Gopher Football are excess baggage, distractions that I feel a need to entertain... done with that crap .... end result... I'll eat the extra ticket unless someone who really cares wants to go... insane, I know, but that what it has evolved into for me!

I run into enough people that I know that it works out, plus we only have 7 or 8 of these days a year!
When I get older I want to be you.

Top Bottom