Say something nice about Wisconsin thread(?)......................................

My roommate is from Wisconsin... He makes a pretty good housewife. Constantly cleans and bitches at the rest of us.

Say something nice about Wisconsin: Wow where can I start!
First of all, there football team, The Badgers, is phenomenal! They have won the Big Ten 3 years in a row and been to 3 straight Rose Bowls. They have a ton of really good players and a bunch of alum (Russel Wilson, JJ Watt) who are absolute studs in the NFL. They play the game the right way and are really fun to watch.
Secondly, Camp Randall is the best place to watch a game in the Country. Over 80,000 crazy fans every game, and Jump Around is the Best Tradition in College Football. Gameday in Madison is second to none!
Third: The University of Wisconsin is one of the best schools in the country, everyone who goes there is really smart, really good looking, and really fun. There is no better place than UW-Madison.
I could go on for a while but I think thats enough things for now.

PS: They have this Axe thing, but its getting pretty dusty sitting behind all those Big Ten Champion trophies for so long...

First of all, there football team, The Badgers, is phenomenal! They have won the Big Ten 3 years in a row and been to 3 straight Rose Bowls. They have a ton of really good players and a bunch of alum (Russel Wilson, JJ Watt) who are absolute studs in the NFL. They play the game the right way and are really fun to watch.
Secondly, Camp Randall is the best place to watch a game in the Country. Over 80,000 crazy fans every game, and Jump Around is the Best Tradition in College Football. Gameday in Madison is second to none!
Third: The University of Wisconsin is one of the best schools in the country, everyone who goes there is really smart, really good looking, and really fun. There is no better place than UW-Madison.

PS: They have this Axe thing, but its getting pretty dusty sitting behind all those Big Ten Champion trophies for so long...

Haha 7-5 Leaders division representative. Good work, the teams UW was competing with to go to the Championship game had a combined conference record of 5-19. But hey congrats on winning all those Big Ten Championships. You made the Big Ten look really good in all three of those games. Maybe the conference would get a little bit more respect if the Badgers could have managed to win just one of those rose bowls....

Say something nice about Wisconsin thread(?)....................................

Haha this is funny.

When I got to the bolded, I knew this was destined to be a phenomenal post

I'm still trying to figure out the point to this thread. I mean--come on, Wisconsin sucks so bad it makes Arkansas look good...

If UW students are so smart why is THERE team winning the big ten?

Also, camp Randall is a dump

There are a number of bridges that allow one to leave Wisconsin and enter Minnesota.
Their hockey team plays a really monotonous brand of hockey.
Chris Farley, RIP.
Les Paul
This next one kills me, my sisters all went to Madison.

My wife was born in Cumberland but she's a Gopher fan. If I can overlook that one flaw there is hope for world peace.

I'm still trying to figure out the point to this thread. I mean--come on, Wisconsin sucks so bad it makes Arkansas look good...

Think about that. Their football coach left and upgraded to Arkansas. Now that's all that needs to be said.

There are a number of bridges that allow one to leave Wisconsin and enter Minnesota.
Their hockey team plays a really monotonous brand of hockey.
Chris Farley, RIP.
Les Paul
This next one kills me, my sisters all went to Madison.

Let's be honest about their hockey coach. There isn't another coach that can throw a lockerroom punch as well as Mike Eaves can...

At least it doesn't smell like pig sh!t like Iowa

Few things.. but I grew up there, so I may be biased:

Sunday liquor sales.
My wife.
Northern part of Wisconsin is actually tolerable in scenery (kinda like mid/northern MN).
My high school's football/hockey programs.
I guess my high school used to have a decent basketball program as well.

And not sure if it's "nice", but they have the luckiest football teams in the world.

I've got nothing. Although Bucky has a good football team, I find Wisconsin people intolerable (at a level I see no where else). I dislike the state so much that I had a student from Wisconsin contact me about doing an internship with me (I'm a veterinarian) and I declined because I did not want to hear the Wisconsin superiority complex. And I live in Colorado.

1. There's a state border between us and them
2. Frank Caliendo does a great John Madden impression

I've got nothing. Although Bucky has a good football team, I find Wisconsin people intolerable (at a level I see no where else). I dislike the state so much that I had a student from Wisconsin contact me about doing an internship with me (I'm a veterinarian) and I declined because I did not want to hear the Wisconsin superiority complex. And I live in Colorado.

Why would they feel superior about anything? Ignorance is bliss.

Only state I've been to where people smoke in bars and no one says a word. lol

Post of the year.

Undisputed #1 College Sports Town!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UtXG9YagE

More men's hockey national titles than Minnesota! (6>5)

More cosmopolitan than Minnesota! (Half a million more people, more large cities)

A decade with the axe!

Top 20 World University!
http://news.wisc.edu/22050

Consistently ranked a top party school! (Mifflin, Halloween, every night of the week...)
http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_5ad90db8-2605-11e3-8a75-001a4bcf887a.html

We have TWO Great Lakes!

We sell booze on Sundays AND in grocery stores! Mind blowing!

The Packers have 13 world championships!

Sconnie is a great nickname!

Not bordered by the Dakotas or Canadia!

Closer to Chicago!

Spotted Cow!

Hooray Wisconsin! Wisconsin wins! Jump Around! Bang the Drum!

Undisputed #1 College Sports Town!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UtXG9YagE

More men's hockey national titles than Minnesota! (6>5)

More cosmopolitan than Minnesota! (Half a million more people, more large cities)

A decade with the axe!

Top 20 World University!
http://news.wisc.edu/22050

Consistently ranked a top party school! (Mifflin, Halloween, every night of the week...)
http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_5ad90db8-2605-11e3-8a75-001a4bcf887a.html

We have TWO Great Lakes!

We sell booze on Sundays AND in grocery stores! Mind blowing!

The Packers have 13 world championships!

Sconnie is a great nickname!

Not bordered by the Dakotas or Canadia!

Closer to Chicago!

Spotted Cow!

Hooray Wisconsin! Wisconsin wins! Jump Around! Bang the Drum!

Hahaha. Closer to Chicago makes Wisconsin better?

Top Bottom