Say something nice about Iowa (2022 Edition)

Lois Feldman was kinda hot.....for an old man like me anyway.

Mrs. Billd's contribution as a native Iowegian...

Warmer than Minnesota and better than Nebraska...

Since the people there are not overly bright, they helped them out by only using four letters in their state name. That's a positive.

They beat Purdue to keep us alive
They beat wisconsin

That’s two things

It's the birthplace of Hy-Vee.

Templeton is a fair Rye.

Most of their highways have light traffic.

John Wayne was born there.

Of course he changed his name and moved to California.

They fired Jerry Burns as HC which some time later culminated in a historic statement on Bob Schnelker.

Iowa is on the way to Colorado and their Highway rest stops aren't to bad.

Iowa has the slowest population growth of any state since 1900, with nebraska a distant second. In 1900 the population was 2.2 million. today its about 3.2 million.

delighted Iowegians have curtailed their human breeding

in 1900 Minnesota had a population of 1.75 million. Today about 5.7 million

Serious one here... you gotta admit that the Kinnick wave after the 3rd Q to the kids in the children's hospital is pretty cool.

Pull the alarm, call out the National Guard. Per this map which I found on Twitter (and everything on Twitter is of course true), Iowa is the hog capital of the world and they've now unleashed their swine to completely take over the oceans, Mexico, and Canada. That's not all, they've got us surrounded as they've lined 'em up along the borders of every state. There's no escape, the swine are taking over. The only way to save ourselves is to eat more bacon.

1668487384002.png

Jack Campbell is the latest great Iowa linebacker. Kinnick is a great atmosphere.

hawkeye vodka is cheap and delicious, plus they have better college bars than us, and it's not close. ames is still better

Every spring and fall there's the smell of $$$ in the air...or at least that's what they call it.

1668522715186.png

The prevailing northwest wind usually blows the pig sh*t stink towards Illinois. I appreciate that.

Top Bottom