saw on espn today that mel kiper jr. has eric decker as his #2 WR in the country

Decker

Eric Decker is a great college receiver with tremendous hands and manages to find a way to get open, even when covered by 2 or 3 players. The thing I like about him the most is that he is a great athlete and it is those skills that should get him on an NFL team. He might not have the blazing speed, but he will be a very good possession receiver for someone next year - I hope the Vikings get him to be honest because he could really help them. I envision him as that guy who always seems to be coming up with the grab in traffic and catching a lot of passes even at the next level.

No matter what he does this year, he will need a good 40 yd dash time at the NFL combine at the end of the year. If he comes in with a 4.4 time, he could go as high as late first round/early second round while a 4.65 time knocks him way down into the second day of the draft.

He is a very special player and we are very fortunate to get to see him this season for the Gophers!!

Top Bottom