Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond hospitalized in Florida

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per TMZ:

Dustin Diamond of "Saved By the Bell" has been hospitalized -- and cancer seems to be the likely prognosis ... TMZ has learned.

Dustin's team tells us he was hospitalized in Florida this past weekend after feeling pain all over his body and a general sense of unease. We're told he was taken to the hospital, where docs are running a number of tests to figure out what exactly is wrong with him.

Our sources say his medical team is concerned it's cancer, and they're conducting a biopsy to get answers. We're told Dustin's family has a history of cancer -- his mother died of breast cancer -- but it's unclear what kind of cancer they suspect in his case.

Go Bayside!!

RIP, Screech/Dustin Diamond.

Damn, like many in my age era, I grew up on SBTB and I've seen every episode about 5 times. Screech was a memorable TV character in that era. Unfortunately he had a tough transition out of the spotlight, but 44 is WAY too young.

Go Screech!!

Damn, like many in my age era, I grew up on SBTB and I've seen every episode about 5 times. Screech was a memorable TV character in that era. Unfortunately he had a tough transition out of the spotlight, but 44 is WAY too young.

Go Screech!!

More importantly, who you got -

Lisa, Kelly or Jessi?

More importantly, who you got -

Lisa, Kelly or Jessi?
Kelly in a landslide. Is there any debate? Then Lisa a solid second, then Jessi in a distant third. Jessi always acting like she knows all would get old after about 5 seconds. Plus, she's tall; I don't dig the tall ones.

Call me crazy but I'm a Leah Remini guy. That one season where they were at the beach club. I didn't think twice about Kapowski.

Kelly in a landslide. Is there any debate? Then Lisa a solid second, then Jessi in a distant third. Jessi always acting like she knows all would get old after about 5 seconds. Plus, she's tall; I don't dig the tall ones.

No respect for Showgirls?? LOL.

Top Bottom