Saturday's weather and game

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Thought that the weather, and game day, experience needed to be celebrated a little here. I can't remember many game days that could compare to last Sat.. Our bike ride from North East Mpls was glorious due to the late start. Had time to stop in for a drink, and snack, at Rusty Taco. Rode by endless parties near campus, where everyone was decked out in their best Maroon and Gold outfits, or better yet, lack of outfits for the girls. Campus had a electric feel to it. Much more so than usual imo. The tailgating was hot and thirsty-the way it was meant to be. Overall, it was as good as it gets experience wise. The game was decent as well.

Anyone else want to share?

Thought that the weather, and game day, experience needed to be celebrated a little here. I can't remember many game days that could compare to last Sat.. Our bike ride from North East Mpls was glorious due to the late start. Had time to stop in for a drink, and snack, at Rusty Taco. Rode by endless parties near campus, where everyone was decked out in their best Maroon and Gold outfits, or better yet, lack of outfits for the girls. Campus had a electric feel to it. Much more so than usual imo. The tailgating was hot and thirsty-the way it was meant to be. Overall, it was as good as it gets experience wise. The game was decent as well.

Anyone else want to share?

Great day, wonderful weather and, injuries aside, entertaining game for 3 Quarters. Getting out of the ramp took 45 minutes, but was on the 3rd floor and we listened to the 1st Half of the Spartans/Ducks game on Sirius while waiting for the traffic to clear.

Top Bottom