San Jose Game Time 3pm on the 20th

Count me among those who, for once, was hoping to get an 11:00 AM kickoff. My son, who is three and has never been to a game, was going to get his chance at last. He still naps in the afternoon and as a ball of energy, always moving at 900 MPH, truly needs it. At 3:00 PM he'll be sacked out. We had it planned out for us and my wife to arrive just before kickoff and for them to bug out early while I found my own way home. What were the chances of two late afternoon start in a row against non Big Ten teams? Maybe against Northwestern or Purdue.

Been there with the kids and nap thing. Just fight through it with lots of snacks. You can do it for one day!

2:30 PM Rutgers @ Navy CBS Sports Network
Tickets »
3:00 PM Indiana @ #20 Missouri SEC NETWORK
Tickets »
7:00 PM Miami (FL) @ Nebraska ESPN

These are also posted.

The Nebraska game is on ESPN2, not ESPN.

ESPN has LSU and Mississippi State.

Im coming up to Minnesota for this game and was actually hoping for an earlier start since my nieces birthday party is at 6pm, thankfully she is only turning 1 and wont remember if Uncle was a little late.

Count me among those who, for once, was hoping to get an 11:00 AM kickoff. My son, who is three and has never been to a game, was going to get his chance at last. He still naps in the afternoon and as a ball of energy, always moving at 900 MPH, truly needs it. At 3:00 PM he'll be sacked out. We had it planned out for us and my wife to arrive just before kickoff and for them to bug out early while I found my own way home. What were the chances of two late afternoon start in a row against non Big Ten teams? Maybe against Northwestern or Purdue.

I believe Purdue has already been slated for 11AM.

Beautiful. Every year a bunch of buddies and I get together for a game. This is the game we are going to. Lots of tailgating before and after the game!

Im coming up to Minnesota for this game and was actually hoping for an earlier start since my nieces birthday party is at 6pm, thankfully she is only turning 1 and wont remember if Uncle was a little late.

Just a guess, but I doubt this will be the last time "Uncle Golden Herbs" will be late for a family event. :cool02:

Top Bottom