San Jose Game Time 3pm on the 20th

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Announced as 3pm on the 20th.

That seems like a wierd time. Usually it's 2:30 isn't it? Not that Im complaining.

Awesome...I didn't even realize that a 3 PM kick was an option!?

The one game where I would've preferred an 11 am start due to family obligations. Oh well, that's good news for those of you who go to the game and tailgate.

Times are announced in EST, if so it will be 2:00 our time...

correction

It is 3:00 PM our time..

Sorry I jumped the gun

Times are announced in EST, if so it will be 2:00 our time...

I would think Gopher Football would tweet out the LOCAL start time. No way it starts at 2pm Central with an 11am game on BTN.

Looks like the B1G is trying to off set games to get more games watched.

2:30 PM Rutgers @ Navy CBS Sports Network
Tickets »
3:00 PM Indiana @ #20 Missouri SEC NETWORK
Tickets »
7:00 PM Miami (FL) @ Nebraska ESPN

These are also posted.

Gametime 3:00 PM. Will appear on the Big Ten Network sometime between 3:30 and 5:00.

UMass @ Penn State is also on BTN at 3pm CST

Very nice. Keep the 2:30/3:00 starts coming.

Looking ahead, I would not be at all surprised with an afternoon kick for Michigan either.

Already scheduled for that day:
Iowa @ Purdue (11am)
Northwestern @ Penn State (11am)
Wyoming @ Michigan State (11am)
Cincinnati @ Ohio State (5pm)
Illinois @ Nebraska (8pm)

To be scheduled:
Maryland @ Indiana
Minnesota @ Michigan
Tulane @ Rutgers
USF @ Wisconsin

3 p.m CST game? Damn, that means I go to bed at midnight for a short nap, get up at 3 a.m. to start my pre-game warmup. Kahlua and coffee.

I have to miss this one for a weekend trip, but I hope to see more of these 3PM games in the future. Especially since games can take longer than 3 and a half hours nowadays.

Perfect time as my son has a football game at 9am that morning .

Perfect time as my son has a football game at 9am that morning .

This is why I HATE 11:00 AM starts. Kids typically have games/activities (football, soccer, etc.) on Saturday mornings. I believe college football does a disservice to itself with morning starts because it does little to cultivate the next generation of fans IMO.

Count me among those who, for once, was hoping to get an 11:00 AM kickoff. My son, who is three and has never been to a game, was going to get his chance at last. He still naps in the afternoon and as a ball of energy, always moving at 900 MPH, truly needs it. At 3:00 PM he'll be sacked out. We had it planned out for us and my wife to arrive just before kickoff and for them to bug out early while I found my own way home. What were the chances of two late afternoon start in a row against non Big Ten teams? Maybe against Northwestern or Purdue.

Get him a 20 oz Mountain Dew to chug during the pregame. He'll be fine! :D

Believe me, he'd love nothing better. Based on the Twins last month, it was going to be much more about treats than the game itself.

Top Bottom