Same ol sh!t

Brent4Liberty

Reaction score
Yet another game where we had a big name team on the ropes and then let them dance out of it with a win. I like Claeys but if the Gophers are ever going to be more than an also ran in the Big T1e4n they need to go big, Les Miles is the type of coach who could wake up the sleeping giant that is Gophers football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet another game where we had a big name team on the ropes and then let them dance out of it with a win. I like Claeys but if the Gophers are ever going to be more than an also ran in the Big T1e4n they need to go big, Les Miles is the type of coach who could wake up the sleeping giant that is Gophers football.

Can't afford him. He's also 62 - how much longer does he want to coach?

I was thinking of starting this same thread with the same title. It is hard to get excited for a season when you know how it is going to end before it starts. Onto the next heartbreaking loss.

Les Miles isn't a good fit here. He's a babysitter of 5-star recruits guy. Won't work here.

Can we have an all things fire the coach after 1 loss thread?

If you're not happy with us losing games in dramatic fashion, Les Miles is the last coach you would want to hire. Horrible clock management at the end of games is his specialty.

If you're not happy with us losing games in dramatic fashion, Les Miles is the last coach you would want to hire. Horrible clock management at the end of games is his specialty.

can not cosign this more - riverboat gamblin les is probably a top 5 cause of death for baby boomers in the state of louisiana

Les Miles isn't a good fit here. He's a babysitter of 5-star recruits guy. Won't work here.

I agree and I don't think he's a good coach... Look at at all the talent he's brought to LSU very little to show for...

I agree and I don't think he's a good coach... Look at at all the talent he's brought to LSU very little to show for...
We are too good for Les Miles and the talent he may be able to bring that we don't get whatsoever lol.

We are too good for Les Miles and the talent he may be able to bring that we don't get whatsoever lol.

I'm not sure he'd bring in much talent is what I'm saying...and I don't think he's a great Xs and Os coach.

People act like it's too early to move on because it's only one loss (so far), but we'll go 3-6 in the Big and be happy with 6-6 again. I'm not saying now is the time. I'm just saying that we shouldn't be shocked when this team doesn't finish 11-1 / 12-0 12-1 or whatever it was people on the radio were saying.

We're horrible.

What makes you and a lot of other posters on here think a coach like Les Miles comes to Minnesota? The biggest wins this program has had in the last 10 years are the new on campus stadium and the new facilities that are under construction. At least we have Coyle and the facilities, but we need a rising coach to come here or find someone who wants to be here and build a program and stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What makes you and a lot of other posters on here think a coach like Les Miles comes to Minnesota? The biggest wins this program has had in the last 10 years are the new on campus stadium and the new facilities that are under construction. At least we have Coyle and the facilities, but we need a rising coach to come here or find someone who wants to be here and build a program and stay.

You wouldn't be suggesting Kiffin would you? ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Our new facilities aren't close to those of the "haves" in college football.

Top Bottom